2018 NFL Draft Prospects - picks and draft board pg 1

WizardHawk

2 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Need to watch most of those guys - what did we give up for Earl? Just a 4th in this case?

Gave up a 4th (118th), a 5th Rounder (173rd Overall, comp), a 2019 3rd Rounder and sent Crawford

"Will Hernandez really, really wants to play for the Dallas Cowboys.

The monster offensive guard out of UTEP visited with the team during the 2018 Reese's Senior Bowl in Mobile, AL, according to Drew Davison of Fort Worth Star-Telegram, and made it clear he'd love nothing more than to have a Star on his helmet when the coming season kicks off. It looks like he's willing to make his case known off-the-field as well, seen this week taking in a movie with none other than Cowboys' starting offensive linemen La'El Collins and Tyron Smith"

“I’d love to [play in Dallas]," he said when posed the question." I’d be 100 percent in, loyal to the bone. It’d mean everything to me. It’d be a complete honor. I look up to those guys [on the Cowboys’ offensive line]. Those guys are awesome to watch."

http://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2018/02/07/dallas-cowboys-2018-nfl-draft-will-hernandez-tyron-smith-lael-collins/

9 hours ago, DaBoys said:

"Will Hernandez really, really wants to play for the Dallas Cowboys.

The monster offensive guard out of UTEP visited with the team during the 2018 Reese's Senior Bowl in Mobile, AL, according to Drew Davison of Fort Worth Star-Telegram, and made it clear he'd love nothing more than to have a Star on his helmet when the coming season kicks off. It looks like he's willing to make his case known off-the-field as well, seen this week taking in a movie with none other than Cowboys' starting offensive linemen La'El Collins and Tyron Smith"

“I’d love to [play in Dallas]," he said when posed the question." I’d be 100 percent in, loyal to the bone. It’d mean everything to me. It’d be a complete honor. I look up to those guys [on the Cowboys’ offensive line]. Those guys are awesome to watch."

http://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2018/02/07/dallas-cowboys-2018-nfl-draft-will-hernandez-tyron-smith-lael-collins/

I'd love Hernandez here. I'd move up into the early 40's to try and get him. I could see him sliding a bit due to the positional versatility of other interior linemen in the class. But man, I would hate to play against an offensive line consisting of Tyron, Will, Frederick, Martin, and La'el.

14 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I could see it being a travis Frederick type deal. Either a trade back, or the Cowboys take him at 19 because he's their guy and everyone loses it.

Works for me. Have been piecing together a mock with Hernandez to us at #19.  

9 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Having a stud LG would help keep Tyron healthy with him not having to worry about the guy next to him.

If we are able to land a DT (Vea/Payne/Hurst) in the 1st and Hernandez in the 2nd, it would be a killer first two rounds. Obviously, if Edmunds falls to 19 (he won’t), I wouldn’t complain with him, either.

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

If we are able to land a DT (Vea/Payne/Hurst) in the 1st and Hernandez in the 2nd, it would be a killer first two rounds. Obviously, if Edmunds falls to 19 (he won’t), I wouldn’t complain with him, either.

Irving/Collins/Vea/Lawrence

Irving/Collins/Payne/Lawrence

Sure why not.

7 sacks/6 sacks/???/15 sacks

Archived