Weak 15: Jalen Hurts our Draft position

lol Matt Pryor back at RT. That being said, if he comes back from this injury and plays the same I would consider him a steal. Would be a good plug and play until lane or someone else retires. 

Edited by oland11
1 hour ago, BugzBunny101 said:

Btw, Josh Sweat has been pretty good this year. Barnett's clock is ticking.

DB hasn’t been bad against the run. I see the eagles trying to sign him to a cheaper deal as a replacement to BG and have Barnett and Sweat as our starters post BG. 

speaking of BG, he’s having a monster year and I really hope he finally gets his first double digit year. He deserves it. One of the only “bright” spots on the team. 

2 hours ago, oland11 said:

DB hasn’t been bad against the run. I see the eagles trying to sign him to a cheaper deal as a replacement to BG and have Barnett and Sweat as our starters post BG. 

speaking of BG, he’s having a monster year and I really hope he finally gets his first double digit year. He deserves it. One of the only “bright” spots on the team. 

DB has been good this year but he is too friggin expensive and Sweat has been better. Makes more sense to try and trade him and draft some players over the next couple seasons to be Sweats running mate. BG and Sweat is a good pair over the next season or two 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

DB has been good this year but he is too friggin expensive and Sweat has been better. Makes more sense to try and trade him and draft some players over the next couple seasons to be Sweats running mate. BG and Sweat is a good pair over the next season or two 

Can Sweat hold up as a starter? Everything I've seen is that his knees couldn't handle that workload and he would always be a rotational DE. 

10 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Can Sweat hold up as a starter? Everything I've seen is that his knees couldn't handle that workload and he would always be a rotational DE. 

You don’t know until he does.....or doesn’t 

also this team is always gonna rotate d-line anyway

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

You don’t know until he does.....or doesn’t 

also this team is always gonna rotate d-line anyway

Yeah, I guess that point may be overblown. As long as he is in there on passing downs it isn't a big deal if they have a run defender Vinny Curry type in there on 1st down. 

Edited by EAGLES3658
21 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Yeah, I guess that point may be overblown. As long as he is in there on passing downs it isn't a big deal if they have a run defender Vinny Curry type in there on 1st down. 

Point being, Barnett has played well but Sweat can play more snaps and you can draft or sign someone cheap someone to rotate and save 10 mill. 

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Point being, Barnett has played well but Sweat can play more snaps and you can draft or sign someone cheap someone to rotate and save 10 mill. 

I feel like the Eagles love Barnett. Wouldn't be surprised if they find a way to overpay him.