Weak 15: Jalen Hurts our Draft position

EaglesPeteC

8 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Call me crazy but the eagles path to the playoffs is still pretty conceivable. Win out vs. 2 bad teams, Giants lose to browns and ravens, WTF lose to panthers. WTF losing to CAR is prob least likely, but I feel like the remaining outcomes are probable.

I'd rather have Jamarr Chase to pair with our young signal caller. 

1 minute ago, Daimonas said:

it's so interesting watching @eagles18 and @ninjapirate interact. They are posting like they are the same humans but for different players. 

I'm not all in on Hurts or anything.  He played well today and more or less proves that Carson is his own problem this year and not external factors. So have to stick it to the wentz guys.

16 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Yup, if season ends with:

top 10 pick

Doug, Schwartz gone, Howie at least demoted

Young guys playing well

I will be happy.

Trade Wentz if there’s a decent market for him, otherwise let new coach have QB comp and QB insurance for if Hurts gets figured out (unless rumors are true about Wentz refusing to be backup, then just eat the dead cap I guess, we’ll be garbage next year regardless).

Cut all these old overpaid vets.

Start the rebuild baby!

Unfortunately I don´t see any of them gone. Specially Howie.

Watching yesterday’s game solidified that Wentz has huge issues in his game. It makes me wonder without looking at the tape if he was just a product of a good oline. Time in the pocket can make every QB look great. Granted the oline this year has been historically bad, but watching Hurts, a rookie, and fairly undeveloped passer, make plays in spite of poor protection and throwing guys open is such a huge indictment on Wentz’s game. 

Hurts completed more challenging throws in that game alone than Wentz has all season. And for the most part, he actually hits guys in stride or in a position that they can turn up field, which Wentz literally couldn’t do all season and part of why the screen game looked so bad. 

As an aside, Wentz asking for a trade is hilarious because it’s just the Sam Bradford situation all over again. That was the impetus to hire Doug and promote Howie... to improve that EQ!

To me, all of these guys should be attached at the hip.