Week 15 GDT - Cross Country to Miami

Deadpulse

Week 15 @Miami  

13 members have voted

1. 1. This is a near MUST WIN for Miami's playoff hopes. Is this the first spoiler we play?

• Yes, we sweep the phins
    • No, we split the season series and give Miami a clear playoff path
  2. 2. Tua has been GREAT the last few weeks. Does he fall to the BB rookie QB buzzsaw?

• Another strong day from Tua (At least 300 yards, 60%+ completion, at least 2 TDs)
    • Average outing (200-300 yards, 50-60%, at least 1 TD)
    • Poor outing (under 200 yards, no scores)
    • Straight awful (under 100 yards, no scores, one or more TOs)
  3. 3. Who has the best day?

• Damien Harris
    • N'Keal Harry
    • Jakobi Meyers
    • Damiere Byrd
    • James White
    • Sony Michel

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2020 at 06:00 PM

To say this is a major game for us is a understatement. I'll just quote my thoughts from our thread but I think we're in for a close one:

On 12/15/2020 at 11:56 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

They won in Week 1, but we're both different teams now. The Patriots are nearly eliminated from postseason contention. Meanwhile, while we would make the playoffs if they ended today, due to a brutal Week 14, it's extremely likely we'll need to win out to make the playoffs. This is a game we absolutely cannot afford to lose. And the Pats would love to play spoilers to us in our own house.

Offensively, Tua continues to emerge and will face yet another stingy defense in New England's. And he may be without both of his favorite targets as DeVante Parker and Mike Gesicki both nurse injuries sustained against Kansas City. This will certainly be a test to see how scrappy the rookie can get. Thus, our WR and TE depth will continue to get tested coming in against one of the league's better secondaries. Thankfully our RBs should be off the COVID list and ready to go... Myles Gaskin in particular very well may be a critical part of the offense this week in both the running and passing game.

Defensively, assuming Cam Newton plays, they're going to be able to move the ball on the ground. He torched us in Week 1 and we've gotten no better at defending against scrambling QBs since then. We should be getting Van Noy back for this matchup, which will be a big boon since he's our best Linebacker overall.

Must win game for us to stay alive... playoffstatus.com has our chance of the playoffs dropping to just 6% if we lose. Especially considering our injuries, this game is absolutely not a gimme. In fact, I like our chances against Las Vegas next week better all things considered. I think ultimately, in Miami, we take it though.

New England 19

Miami 23

Hoping for a good game with no injuries!