BILLS @ BRONCOS FOR THE AFC EAST

bigbadbuff

YESSSSSSS!!! 

The moment we have all been waiting for. We have a chance to CLINCH THE DIVISION WITH W WIN!!!!

It’s insane. I’ve never seen a Bills division crown, have any of you? 

This is a game we should, and IMO will win. McBeane is looking to clinch a playoff birth for the 3rd time in 4 seasons....again amazing to think about. 

Also, not out of the realm of possibility we can get the 2 seed which would mean we are guaranteed a second round home game should we win the first game, and if the Chiefs get caught and lose in the divisional round, we would be next team up to HOST THE AFCCG!!!

Zero doubt in my mind we will win on Saturday. Zilch, it’s just a matter of how convincingly.

Bills 35-10

Go Bills.

Edited by bigbadbuff
  • Like 1

I have doubt, it can be a trap game. A lot of national media attention easy to get distracted. Hopefully McD does his best to keep them humble and hungry as he usually does. As I mentioned in the playoff picture we need to win out. Each game will be a grind but the potential to be a #2 seed is still out there and the bills have been healthy for the most part. I do not see Brown coming back this week but he has been practicing which is good. Hopefully it will be a full roster come Week 16 Pats on MNF. As for the broncos, Melvin Gordon needs to be shut down which will force Lock to pass more and make bad decisions. You stop the run you score early the bills should take them. Dont know about 35-10 dont think they can win by that much and I do not want to sleep on this team as they have showed they are capable of putting up points. 

The Broncos are definitely a team to respect. Their ability to run the ball lately could cause us some problems. They also did a great job on Mahomes and the Chiefs offense two weeks ago.

But if our offense continues to do what it does, then Lock will be forced to throw and that is good news for us. I think McDermott will have this team ready to play. He knows the importance of winning the division and what it means to the org and the city. 

Likely getting John Brown back too will be phenomenal. I’ll say Bills win 31-17.

10 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Today was a walk through for the Bills 

With it being a short week and the importance of the stretch of games coming up I think John Brown will stay inactive for precautionary reasons. Will be tough for Taron to also clear concussion protocol, I believe there are 4 steps in order to clear and that is a lot with it only being 5 days between games. I am also surprised Morse is not on this list considering how he was having issues with his elbow during the game.

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

With it being a short week and the importance of the stretch of games coming up I think John Brown will stay inactive for precautionary reasons. Will be tough for Taron to also clear concussion protocol, I believe there are 4 steps in order to clear and that is a lot with it only being 5 days between games. I am also surprised Morse is not on this list considering how he was having issues with his elbow during the game.

With how Davis has played, you could be right and the Bills will be cautious with him.

Taron being limited today suggest he’s already in stage 4 according to Twitter. But he is another one who the Bills will need in the playoffs. Could see Dane Jackson get the call up

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

With how Davis has played, you could be right and the Bills will be cautious with him.

Taron being limited today suggest he’s already in stage 4 according to Twitter. But he is another one who the Bills will need in the playoffs. Could see Dane Jackson get the call up

I could see Brown playing, but being on a snap count similar to what McDermott has been doing with Milano the last couple of weeks. I think they'll increase his snap counts week by week any try and have him at full speed by the playoffs.

14 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

I could see Brown playing, but being on a snap count similar to what McDermott has been doing with Milano the last couple of weeks. I think they'll increase his snap counts week by week any try and have him at full speed by the playoffs.

That’s a good point too. Bills could activate him and get him some live game reps but not have to rely on him to make a difference. 

Sure is nice having depth lol

while both points are true having those guys on snap counts means that 2 guys will be inactive for the game and 2 guys would be removed from the roster. I think Davis has done an excellent job but he is different type of wr then brown. While we need brown I just do not see needing him this week and they have 21 days to activate him by waiting until Monday they can have that one extra player on the roster. I do like the idea of bringing jackson up but would he be ideal in the slot? I do not know much of his history to see if he can fill in for taron or would he be back up to neal in this situation? 

Lets wrap the AFC E up this week then win out for (hopefully) the #2 seed! You got to think the Steelers have a decent shot at either losing to the Colts or the Browns (2 teams that will still be battling for playoff position).

I'll go Bills 31-Broncos 17.

The D has been playing like 2019 defense the past couple weeks and you can tell the offense is finally hitting their stride. 

LOVE that the coaching staff is finally embracing the Bills offensive identity as a passing O and not trying to play the run. Our best shot at going deep in the playoffs is by letting Josh and the offense cook. Would be much tougher to win a ground and pound game in the post season against a Tennessee or Browns team imo.