BILLS @ BRONCOS FOR THE AFC EAST

bigbadbuff

4 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

LOVE that the coaching staff is finally embracing the Bills offensive identity as a passing O and not trying to play the run. Our best shot at going deep in the playoffs is by letting Josh and the offense cook. Would be much tougher to win a ground and pound game in the post season against a Tennessee or Browns team imo. 

They talked about this on wgr yesterday. More sore about the randomness this season has brought. 

You got Allen, who has taken strides none of us could have imagined. You got Daboll who’s never had a top 15 offense or anything close to it for passing. And you got Sean McDermott who has always been conservative by nature and wants a strong running game. 

Mix them all together in 2020 and you have this product that is just unbelievable and an offense to be feared with its passing ability. If Allen doesn’t have a down game, the Bills can absolutely go on a tare  in the playoffs. 

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

They talked about this on wgr yesterday. More sore about the randomness this season has brought. 

You got Allen, who has taken strides none of us could have imagined. You got Daboll who’s never had a top 15 offense or anything close to it for passing. And you got Sean McDermott who has always been conservative by nature and wants a strong running game. 

Mix them all together in 2020 and you have this product that is just unbelievable and an offense to be feared with its passing ability. If Allen doesn’t have a down game, the Bills can absolutely go on a tare  in the playoffs. 

Sean has taken the next stride in coaching this season, he knows what he has and is opening it up, not trying to force his way, taking more chances etc. 

All while fixing the defense as the season has progressed. 

Flores has gotten a lot of talk for COTY, but tbqh i think it’s McDermott.

13 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

Sean has taken the next stride in coaching this season, he knows what he has and is opening it up, not trying to force his way, taking more chances etc. 

I'm equally as impressed with the halftime adjustments we've seen the past few games. I hope like hell that continues. 

14 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I think that playoff loss last year really stuck with him. Bills settled to often for 3 and relied on their D to put the game away and not the offense. 

Been polar opposite all season long. 

1 minute ago, Trentwannabe said:

Another big opportunity for Gabrial Davis who quietly leads the team in TD receptions. 

That and apparently the Broncos DBs are going on backups so the bills pass game should be strong even without Brown. It is the smart long term move and honestly if you do not need him why rush it. Let him sit out this week and put him on snap count the last 2 games and let him be a full go in the playoffs

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Another big opportunity for Gabrial Davis who quietly leads the team in TD receptions. 

Damn, I didn't know that. I'm not a fan of Gabriel due to the crap he's spewed about COVID on his Instagram. I always wondered what Tre thought about those IG stories since his grandfather in law died of COVID, 

27 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I think that playoff loss last year really stuck with him. Bills settled to often for 3 and relied on their D to put the game away and not the offense. 

Been polar opposite all season long. 

Yep. As cliche, and insane as it is to say that playoff loss was the best thing that could’ve happened to us, especially how it happened. That look Josh had on the bench at the end completely changed him. 

Sean also hasn’t taken us foot off the gas like he has in years passed as well. That playoff loss  stung this franchise in a big way, and it helped mold us into what we see now.

43 minutes ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

You guys have a great and lovable team.

Our defense is playing above their level but I don't expect to match the Bills. Simply a superior team.

Good fortune to your battles to come, and no injuries!

Thanks, same to you guys

Hows the weather looking this weekend in Denver? 

4 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Edmunds and Taron Johnson will play. 

as much as I am not a fan of lee smith particularly from last year he has helped out in the blocking game and hopefully he will play if not I expect gilliam to step in. I then expect Kroft to play as well

Shocked how quickly Taron got out of the concussion protocol though

17 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

as much as I am not a fan of lee smith particularly from last year he has helped out in the blocking game and hopefully he will play if not I expect gilliam to step in. I then expect Kroft to play as well

Shocked how quickly Taron got out of the concussion protocol though

I’m surprised about Johnson too. Though I wonder if it was ever a documented concussion or if he was in the protocol while they waited for symptoms. I’m not really sure how the NFL does that.

It had been nice having Smith as a 6th OL basically. If he is out, Kroft has a chance to take back that TE1 spot that Knox doesn’t seem to want to hang onto.