BILLS @ BRONCOS FOR THE AFC EAST

bigbadbuff

On 12/17/2020 at 11:12 AM, WizeGuy said:

Damn, I didn't know that. I'm not a fan of Gabriel due to the crap he's spewed about COVID on his Instagram. I always wondered what Tre thought about those IG stories since his grandfather in law died of COVID, 

I dont know how you can feel that way about him... especially what he and Matt Milano did for a 8 year old boy recently. Gabe Davis bought this boy prosthetic legs for Christmas and then bought him tickets to use his new legs in disney world. Very touching story... Gabe Davis seems like and awesome class act young man. Thats the kind of difference maker the NFL needs. Someone who actually takes action to help a young boy in need. Not the other so called woke athletes... Gabe and Matt earned my respect as people this week.

38 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

I dont know how you can feel that way about him... especially what he and Matt Milano did for a 8 year old boy recently. Gabe Davis bought this boy prosthetic legs for Christmas and then bought him tickets to use his new legs in disney world. Very touching story... Gabe Davis seems like and awesome class act young man. Thats the kind of difference maker the NFL needs. Someone who actually takes action to help a young boy in need. Not the other so called woke athletes... Gabe and Matt earned my respect as people this week.

I dont want to turn this thread into something it isn't supposed to be(I shouldnt have posted what I did; it could derail the thread).

Ill just say I work on the ICUs at Strong, so I witness the savageness of this virus firsthand. I'm more emotionally invested in the topic than most.

Edited by WizeGuy

Onto the game- this is the definition of a trap game. Inferior opponent, coming off a huge win, playoff clincer, etc...but I think we come out with some fire in our bellies and lay the smackdown. Just give Josh extra protection because Denver does have a good pass rush. Fortunately, their CBs are going through an injury bug, so if Josh gets time he'll light them up. Im not too worried about their offense. Stack the box, lock up the run, and force Lock to throw; he's turnover prone.

Buffalo 34 Denver 17

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

I am so amped for the game tomorrow. Outside of playoff games and opening day this is the next best feeling IMO, somewhere the 14 year old version of myself is feeling even better. I’ve never seen a division title!!! This is amazing!!!

I was 3 when the Bills last won the East. I now have a 6 year old and my wife is due tomorrow with our 2nd lmao. 

Josh Allen was still like 6 months away from being born when the Bills last won. Today is going to be fun.

2 hours ago, WizeGuy said:

Onto the game- this is the definition of a trap game. Inferior opponent, coming off a huge win, playoff clincer, etc...but I think we come out with some fire in our bellies and lay the smackdown. Just give Josh extra protection because Denver does have a good pass rush. Fortunately, their CBs are going through an injury bug, so if Josh gets time he'll light them up. Im not too worried about their offense. Stack the box, lock up the run, and force Lock to throw; he's turnover prone.

Buffalo 34 Denver 17

It definitely has the potential for a trap game but we haven't actually clinched the playoffs yet. McDermott should have these guys ready to go. I liked the video of them throwing snow balls. I think it shows how loose they are as team. Now let's see if they are loose and focused! 

• Like 1

This is one of those games I just don't know a lot about the other team. Living in NorCal, I see my fair share of Raiders and 49ers (and to a lesser extent, Chargers) games, but I really haven't seen the Broncos for 2 years. I'm still trying to figure out how they have won as many as they have this year.

Edited by Yibbyl