the DAMN Cowboys vs Not So Niners

resilient part 2

4 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

A Super Bowl win is just about the best thing that could happen for Jerry Jones and his business.

Caring about the business is not the problem, folks.

I think he wants to win, but he seems content enough meandering around so long as business is booming without one - especially based on comments he has made and continues to make.

If he truly wanted a championship, he'd relinquish control of football operations because let's face it - no other GM would last 25 years with the record he's put up.

2 hours ago, D82 said:

I think he wants to win, but he seems content enough meandering around so long as business is booming without one - especially based on comments he has made and continues to make.

If he truly wanted a championship, he'd relinquish control of football operations because let's face it - no other GM would last 25 years with the record he's put up.

I don't think he's content to meander. I just think he has more definitions of success than *just* winning.

And so do you. If you didn't, you'd have hopped ship years ago to root for the Patriots. But of course, that's as absurd an idea as Jerry firing himself.