26. Atlanta Falcons (4-9)

27. Carolina Panthers (4-9)

28. Detroit Lions (5-8)

29. Dallas Cowboys (4-9)

30. Cincinnati Bengals (2-10-1)

31. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-12)

32. New York Jets (0-13)

Notes:

- Bills are looking like a true Super Bowl contender at the moment, and really surpassing expectations. Basically a Top 3 Seed Lock almost at this point and 12 wins is likely. I'm loving the way they are playing right now, and the defense is finally starting to come to life.

- Steelers are still a dangerous team and still my #4. They've had some injuries, and are still a great football team. They still have the #1 Defense and it isn't close.

- I'm still big on Tampa Bay. They are built for the playoffs. Experienced great QB, Top 10 Offense, Top 3 Defense, and an experienced coach. They are going to be a tough playoff out for any team.

- Higher on Miami than others. That Defense is about #6 Overall, and playing completely lights out. Also the offense can put up points, and Tua is looking pretty decent. Dolphins are another team that would be an extremely tough playoff out, and good chance they would win the wildcard round.

- Ravens are still a Top 10 team for me. Defense is Top 5, the offense is coming to life, extremely solid team that is putting it together.

- Rams and Browns keep impressing me more and more by the week. Rams Defense and Browns Offense are as legit as they get. Only reason those teams aren't in the Top 10 is by default, the Top 10 is just super competitive. I still think Seattle is the best NFCW team, but if the Rams can knock off Seattle again in Week 16, my mind will change.

- The Football Team are actually looking like a REAL playoff team! Which is pretty cool since we all want to see a competitive playoffs. I honestly hope they win out and we have a 9-7 Division Winner. Looking at their schedule, it's highly possible. They match up extremely well with Seattle.

- Will make another list after Week 17. Two separate lists. Playoff Power Rankings and Final Season Power Rankings.

• Like 1

As a GB fan, I would actually still shade NO ahead, despite GB beating them in NO earlier in the year. Head to head I quite like the matchup from a Packers perspective too, but if I were to have to bet on either of them to beat any other playoff team at random, I would go with NO by a nose. 

Pretty good ratings all in all, though I might have Miami a little lower (talent limitations; Flores surely deserves coach of the year) and shimmy a few others in that tier around by a spot here or there. 

Edited by Billy86

1 minute ago, Billy86 said:

As a GB fan, I would actually still shade NO ahead, despite GB beating them in NO earlier in the year. Head to head I quite like the matchup from a Packers perspective too, but if I were to have to bet on either if them to beat any other playoff team at random, I would go with NO by a nose. 

Pretty good ratings all in all, though I might have Miami a little lower (talent limitations; Flores surely deserves coach of the year) and shimmy a few others in that tier around by a spot here or there. 

I’m probably the only one with Miami this high, but their defense is lights out and super underrated. Let’s compare them to the Rams for example. Both Top Tier Defenses. I actually think Miamis is better. And I also slightly prefer Miamis Offense over the Rams Offense. 

Only a one win difference in standings as well, which means absolutely nothing. 

6 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Looks pretty good, though the Rams are way too low. They are my pick to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Let’s hold the breaks on that and see if they can even win their division first. They would have to beat Seattle on the road, which is no easy task. Same goes for Seattle. 

2 hours ago, rich homie said:

Have to heavily disagree starting from #6 on.

Power Rankings is more than putting records in order. Obviously I’m higher on Tampa and Miami more than their records. Plus they are only a one game difference from teams like Los Angeles, Cleveland, and Indy anyways. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Power Rankings is more than putting records in order. Obviously I’m higher on Tampa and Miami more than their records. Plus they are only a one game difference from teams like Los Angeles, Cleveland, and Indy anyways. 

I'm familiar with power rankings. Usually they're based on how well the team's been playing recently. I don't see how you can have Tampa at #6 when they're 2-3 in their last five matches while Washington is down at 18 having won four in a row.

4 hours ago, rich homie said:

I'm familiar with power rankings. Usually they're based on how well the team's been playing recently. I don't see how you can have Tampa at #6 when they're 2-3 in their last five matches while Washington is down at 18 having won four in a row.

This is incorrect. It’s based off who are the best teams right now, regardless of recency. It’s just that recency is what causes some movement week to week. 

1. KC 

2. BUF (statistically they have been more dominant than KC over the last 5 games....but I still think KC would beat them)

3. GB 

4. NO

5. LAR (these 3 NFC teams are very close, for me. All 3 have questions, but I'd back all 3 against the following teams)

6. PIT

7. SEA

8. TEN

9. BAL

10. TB 

Edited by Hunter2_1

NFL Week 14 Hierarchy (according to me):

1 Kansas City Chiefs

2 Green Bay Packers

3 New Orleans Saints

4 Buffalo Bills

5 Los Angeles Rams

6 Baltimore Ravens

7 Cleveland Browns

8 Tennessee Titans

9 Seattle Seahawks

10 Tampa Bay Bucs

Notes:

My top 5 are teams I can see in going to the Superbowl and/or winning it. Im high on the Bills too but I think Green Bay and New Orleans are still better. The Bills are hot though and are trending up at the right time. I believe they are one hailmary away from winning like 7 straight. I just dont think they are better than the Packers or the Saints right now. I know the Saints lost to the Eagles but they just won 10 straight so they had to lose at some point. They will be getting Brees back which is a huge upgrade over Hill. 

The Rams are my top 5 team because they are extremely dangerous. They lost at the buzzer to the Niners and thats when Goff had his second worst game of the season. I just chalk it up as the Niners having the Rams number. Out of losing to the Niners twice and the Rams wont have to see them again until next season, the Rams have only lost to 2 teams all season long. The Dolphins in Miami and we saw the Dolphins make Mahomes looked bad and gave the Chiefs a run for their money. Then the Rams lost to Buffalo in Buffalo and was a bad DPI call away from winning that game. So the Rams are a top 5 team no way around it and with Akers coming along with fresh legs and building confidence plus Whit is coming back for the playoffs the Rams could find themselves primed for another Superbowl run.

Now outside of my top 5 I have the Ravens the highest because they showed Monday night that when they are back to normal from all the Covid issues behind them they are still a really good football team. The only hurdle is still the Chiefs for them. They could definitely get to the AFCCG but then they will run into the Chiefs and then we will see if they can get over the hump. The Browns impressed me so much that I have to put them 7th. They beat down the Titans, I think they are better than the Seahawks and are more consistent than the Bucs. What we wanted to see is Baker play well. His first turnover in games happened against the Ravens but he responded and was clutch in the 4th quarter. He wasnt the reason the Browns lost. It was the greatness of Lamar and obviously the greatness of Tucker to get that game-winning field goal. So the Browns have shown they arrived and will be a tough out in the playoffs.

I dont have the Steelers in my top 10 because they continue to disturb me. They cant run the ball, Big Ben continues to the struggle, and with the defense continuing to get banged up its not a scary unit. Still a very good unit with Watt but its not scary. The Steelers struggle to score points. They arent going to beat any team in my top 10 if they cant score. The last 3 games which started this downslide the Steelers are averaging 17ppg. Thats 6th worst in the NFL. Again they disturbing me and I have them at 12th just outside my top 10. I like the Colts better than the Steelers. If anyone have them in the top 10 its just because of their record of (11-2). The eye test for me shows me they arent a top 10 team right now. 

Edited by stl4life07

Colts and Titans are neck in neck both had impressive wins against each other. Also people keep saying Rivers is washed or holding the team back here’s his stats last 8 games.

200-300 (66.6%) for 2,280 yards with 16 touchdowns and 3 INTs. 

Edited by Blackstar12

19 hours ago, BayRaider said:

8. Miami Dolphins (8-5)

Really about the only major complaint I have. I don't think they're a Top 10 team.

6. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-5)

7. Tennessee Titans (9-4)

IMO these two are in the "playoff" realm and not in the elite. Frankly, I don't see how you can put Tennessee  that high when you have Cleveland where you do.

11. Los Angeles Rams (9-4)

IMO they should be a LOT higher. They're darn close to the elite category.

9 hours ago, BayRaider said:

This is incorrect. It’s based off who are the best teams right now, regardless of recency. It’s just that recency is what causes some movement week to week. 

Huh? Is it based on right now or does recency not matter? Because those two things kind of mean the opposite. Because if recency doesn't matter then you are actually just ranking them based on overall record.

You wouldn't and shouldn't rank Washington for example with equal weight on their Dwayne Haskins' led team vs now, because Dwayne Haskins isn't he starting QB anymore and they've looked so much better for it.