Who do you WANT and NOT want to meet in the playoffs?

Tk3

As a Bills fan, I think our biggest weakness is stopping the run

For that reason I have a little bit more fear of a team like the Titans, Ravens, or Browns than I do of a defense-heavy team whose offense I don't respect quite as much like the Dolphins, or Colts, or Steelers

Chiefs are obviously scary as well, although (assuming we land the 2 or 3 seed) I don't think it is super likely we would have to cross that bridge until the AFC championship if we are able to get there

Well, KC, obviously...

However, balanced teams historically fair well in the playoffs, especially with a Top 5-6 Defense.

From those you would have:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Miami Dolphins

Los Angeles Rams

And kind of, Buffalo Bills.

Bucs, #3 Defense, #9 Offense.

Rams, #4 Defense, #12 Offense.

Dolphins #6 Defense, #15 Offense.

Bills have a Top 5 Offense as well, and their defense is coming to life in a huge way. Bills are gonna be scary in the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The Titans lol

ouch, but that's 100

I think your optimal wildcard matchup would be to win out, go 11-5 and end up with the 5 seed playing a Colts team that ends up winning their division

But I think you stack up pretty well against both the Steelers and the Bills

You just don't want to face the Titans, haha

Just now, Tk3 said:

ouch, but that's 100

I think your optimal wildcard matchup would be to win out, go 11-5 and end up with the 5 seed playing a Colts team that ends up winning their division

But I think you stack up pretty well against both the Steelers and the Bills

You just don't want to face the Titans, haha

i mean really i dont wanna face the chiefs more than anyone, but ill take what I can get if we make it that far. My ideal wildcard/divisional scneario is AFC North + Colts or something liek that

Said it after week 6 and I’ll say it again. The Titans. As well as the Bills defense has been playing lately, they won’t be able to stop Henry. Even in 2019 when their defense was considered elite, they couldn’t stop Henry who scored a TD and had at least 1 (I think two) called back. 

I am really curious and hopeful we get to see how the Bills do against KC the second time around. 

the colts. i know we beat them once but in general frank reich has our number and rivers will dink and dunk us to death. 

i also don't really know how many times in a row we can get away with beating the ravens lol, feels like our good fortune there has to run out sometime soon

• Like 2

For the Seahawks, we want to avoid teams with great pass rushes and lockdown CBs with size. That said, I don’t like our odds against most of the NFC contenders. Saints pressure like crazy. Bucs pressure like crazy. Rams pressure like crazy & have Ramsey. WFT pressures like crazy. 

The only two teams who I’d feel we have a good chance against is Arizona and Green Bay. 

So ya...not liking our Super Bowl odds. 

As far as non-Seahawk NFC matchups go, I’d really like to see the Saints and Rams go at it again. The matchups are a lot of fun on paper and I think it’d be another slugfest. 

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

As a Bills fan, I think our biggest weakness is stopping the run

For that reason I have a little bit more fear of a team like the Titans, Ravens, or Browns than I do of a defense-heavy team whose offense I don't respect quite as much like the Dolphins, or Colts, or Steelers

Chiefs are obviously scary as well, although (assuming we land the 2 or 3 seed) I don't think it is super likely we would have to cross that bridge until the AFC championship if we are able to get there

well you know the colts run game has come on strong as of late . colts have  a dominate offensive line and a power run game with taylor and hines .  

6 minutes ago, coltstrong said:

well you know the colts run game has come on strong as of late . colts have  a dominate offensive line and a power run game with taylor and hines .  

I agree - but options are limited and while your running game is looking a lot better it isn't Titans, Ravens, or Browns