Who do you WANT and NOT want to meet in the playoffs?

Tk3

2 hours ago, Pugger said:

The Bucs would be another NFC opponent I have no desire to see in the postseason.

I'm less concerned, as we owe them for our last meeting....I'm definitely concerned about the Rams...The Cardinals have an effective running quarterback, which is something we haven't been tested with in some time.....They would be scary if they were to get in....

Edited by 40Year Pack Fan

Steelers aren't fit to match up well against any team right now.    Beat up on defense and clueless on offense.   Unless Tomlin and Ben are playing 4D chess and just lulling teams to lower their expectations of the Steelers going into the playoffs...but we all know that ain't the case.

almost at this point i'd rather play KC than buffalo because we seem to play the chiefs well - we mounted a mighty comeback that fell just short a couple of years ago in our only game against mahomes and i'd love to see our full strength D against them, though obvs that will have to wait until next year

• Like 1