Week 15 Browns vs Giants

candyman93

Who wins?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Brownies
    • Midgets
    • Horny

This week will tell us more of who we are than last week did imo.

Can we get up big and keep a lead? That's what I think we should see.

Do we trade punts a lot? I don't want to see that. I'd like to force them to punt but that isn't realistic either, at least not regularly.

We have an identity now. Like it or not. We are a run heavy team unless you try to defend it then we'll get you with the passing game. We won't do anything special on special teams and our defense is usually offensive but we can score.

I say we accept who we are, for now, and get out there and get after it.

• Like 1

Needs to be said. I like that I can enjoy watching this team and feeling like this is sustainable long term.

Obviously, it will always come down to Stefanski getting the most out of Baker. Stefanski has turned this offense into something special. Baker continues to grow and “work out” his brain.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Needs to be said. I like that I can enjoy watching this team and feeling like this is sustainable long term.

Obviously, it will always come down to Stefanski getting the most out of Baker. Stefanski has turned this offense into something special. Baker continues to grow and “work out” his brain.

He got too comfortable going into year 2.  Whatever he did progressing into this season, he needs to continue to do to make the next step.  If you don't improve, you get worse in this league.  Definitely been an encouraging trajectory, and Stefanski for the most part has used him well. 

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

He got too comfortable going into year 2.  Whatever he did progressing into this season, he needs to continue to do to make the next step.  If you don't improve, you get worse in this league.  Definitely been an encouraging trajectory, and Stefanski for the most part has used him well. 

Eh, I think if he had the same team and scheme as last year he would be producing the same results as he did last year. He was put in a terrible spot and I think he did about as well as could be expected. Mahommes would have struggled with the pressure Baker saw last year.

1 minute ago, Thomas5737 said:

Eh, I think if he had the same team and scheme as last year he would be producing the same results as he did last year. He was put in a terrible spot and I think he did about as well as could be expected. Mahommes would have struggled with the pressure Baker saw last year.

I definitely think the coaching had a lot to do with his play, but I still think his overall consistency is much better this season. He was really shaky in the pocket and fell into some bad habits. Post routes seemed like they were intended for the safety often times, and he seemed more disengaged in general. He has been better in every way this season season. I certainly do think the OL, playcalling, and general use is night and day. Yesterday though it seemed like for the first time, Stefanski was not doing him any favors with the playcalling. But Mayfield seemed to do really well regardless, with very few mistakes or bad balls.