candyman93

Who wins?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Brownies
    • Midgets
    • Horny

1 hour ago, QBIso said:

I think we massacre this team to be honest. 

It depends on how the giants approach this game.

With Colt, there won’t be a deep ball threat. So remove Darius Slayton out of the game plan.

If we score 24 or more, I can’t see New York matching that.

I'm eerily scared of Colt McCoy. He's not super turnover prone, he's sneaky athletic, he's savvy enough as a veteran to put together a game or so against our awful defense, and I think that they lean heavy on that running game (middle of the pack) and try to limit possessions.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I'm eerily scared of Colt McCoy. He's not super turnover prone, he's sneaky athletic, he's savvy enough as a veteran to put together a game or so against our awful defense, and I think that they lean heavy on that running game (middle of the pack) and try to limit possessions.

Eh, having seen him play far more than I care to, put 8 in the box, press the outside and make him beat you over the top.

He won’t.

• Like 1

If we bring our A game, we'll win. If we come out sloppy, then we could be in trouble. There's been plenty of times this season where we let far inferior opponents a legit chance at wining the game, so by no means do I think this game is a gimme. 

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eh, having seen him play far more than I care to, put 8 in the box, press the outside and make him beat you over the top.

On paper, I agree

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He won’t.

*Checks S situation*

*Blank stare*

We may be starting a guy named Tedric Thompson this week beside Karl Joseph, who can't cover a guy more than 6 yards downfield. Redwine may go as well...and let's cross our fingers that Sendejo isn't out of concussion protocol this week.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He won’t.

I don’t even think you need to press them. I imagine their coaching staff could find a way to scheme their WRs open vs man coverage.

I’d start off in zone and make Colt throw into tight spaces.

I was at the game Colt beat the Pats. Well the defense and Payton Hillis beat them, but Colt did have a rushing TD.

If freddy is calling the plays and Colt is the QB we should be ok. He will be asking for deep passes all game. 

Also he should be changing the game plan around 7:30 pm on Sunday