Seattle Seahawks @ Washington Football Team -- Week 15

showtime

Coming into this game, Washington has a top 5 pass defense and a top 10 rushing defense. They're also in first place in the NFC East, so this will be a huge game for both teams. Seattle's offense has not looked as productive in recent weeks as it did earlier in the season. On Washington's side, they've been playing well lately, but I'm not able to get a gauge on if Alex Smith will be playing. Smith has been looking excellent, so big loss if he's unable to play.

jGrRDlH.jpg

18 hours ago, showtime said:

Another super ugly win. Washington made the score close in the 4th quarter. Glad Seattle was able to pull this one out.  Still have a real chance at winning the division and possibly even the #1 overall seed.

This has been a tendency this year. Control the 75% of the game. Build a 3 score lead. Then the defense and offense **** the bed at the same time. 

Offensive line played extremely well. Kept Russ clean, big holes in the running game. That was the biggest thing Ill take away from this game. WFT dline was a complete non factor. Wish Russ + Shotty could have exploited that more though. They still seem incapable of moving the ball consistently against 2 safeties deep. 

• Like 2

Russell honestly looks terrible right now. In a nutshell, he’s just not seeing the field and hasn’t been for weeks. We missed several 3rd down conversions because Russell is failing to see wide open receivers. And frankly his accuracy is lacking right now (most notably a redzone fade route to Moore where he had him but never gave him a chance). 

I’m confident we lose that game with Alex Smith under center and I hope we don’t have to go back there in the playoffs. 

I have very little faith in us taking down an angry Rams team next week. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Russell honestly looks terrible right now. In a nutshell, he’s just not seeing the field and hasn’t been for weeks. We missed several 3rd down conversions because Russell is failing to see wide open receivers. And frankly his accuracy is lacking right now (most notably a redzone fade route to Moore where he had him but never gave him a chance). 

I’m confident we lose that game with Alex Smith under center and I hope we don’t have to go back there in the playoffs. 

I have very little faith in us taking down an angry Rams team next week. 

Yeah. Wilson was the same way last season.  He started the season really hot and was an MVP favorite the first 5-6 games, but the reason of the season he regressed. Not sure why that is happening again.

• Like 1