The Backups have Arrived

Acgott

8 minutes ago, Acgott said:

Drinking while watching would just make me angrier. At least I live in southern California now. 

You can't be mad in SoCal! Just go outside.

I'm actually interested to see Ed Eagan get some playing time. I thought he was impressive in preseason. He may return kicks or punts as well.

Engram needs to be the slot receiver now. Ellison and Adams can man the TE position. Engram was super effective in the slot in college and a lot of people think that is still where he is best suited. He's done an admirable job as a rookie playing as an inline TE for really the first time, but with the season a lost cause, see what you've got.

8 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

You can't be mad in SoCal! Just go outside.

I'm actually interested to see Ed Eagan get some playing time. I thought he was impressive in preseason. He may return kicks or punts as well.

Engram needs to be the slot receiver now. Ellison and Adams can man the TE position. Engram was super effective in the slot in college and a lot of people think that is still where he is best suited. He's done an admirable job as a rookie playing as an inline TE for really the first time, but with the season a lost cause, see what you've got.

Believe me, I will be outside a lot more on Sundays

58 minutes ago, GmenSeattle said:

So screw Eli then? :)

It's not so much screw Eli. It's more that developing the young talent like Engram, King, Gallman, and Rudolph is more important then playing some super conservative offensive scheme just to preserve Eli. Honestly I'd like to see Webb start getting some late drives in the games too.

6 minutes ago, Shockey1979 said:

It's not so much screw Eli. It's more that developing the young talent like Engram, King, Gallman, and Rudolph is more important then playing some super conservative offensive scheme just to preserve Eli. Honestly I'd like to see Webb start getting some late drives in the games too.

Maybe Webb in late November, but we don't want to kill Webb's development. No RB, No WR, No OL. That will kill him. He's too raw to handle all of that in New York.

Archived