• LV Raiders
    • Themselves only
    • Nothing will stop them
    • Another team (specify)

Just now, MWil23 said:

Kansas City 56

Cleveland 42

FINAL

I don't think it would be that bad just because of the time of possession, but I do think that it would be a situation where KC only gets the ball like 5 times but scores TDs all 5 times. Trading touchdowns for a few drives but ultimately finishing at like 35-24 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't think it would be that bad just because of the time of possession, but I do think that it would be a situation where KC only gets the ball like 5 times but scores TDs all 5 times. Trading touchdowns for a few drives but ultimately finishing at like 35-24 

It depends on how the Browns do running the ball, but I think KC scores at will against the Browns secondary. If Chubb/Hunt combine for about 220+, then I could see that as well. IMO the Browns scoring offense is hard to gauge because 3 of their games were in all but a monsoon (Philly, Vegas, Houston).

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I could see Cleveland giving them more than just fits.  Stefanski and LeFleur both are playing with house money, and I could see them deciding to forego FGs, even early on, in an attempt to trade TDs until a turnover decided the game.  Cleveland can hit you from many directions.  If Baker is actually playing dangerous, who knows.  Rogers is Rogers, and if they could trade TDs, last possession wins it.

13 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Washington Football Team. 

That offense is not close to being good enough. 

The Bills are a good shout here.  A team like the Packers may be able to win a shootout as the Chiefs don't have the type of defense that will overwhelm Rodgers.

Saints are loaded on both sides but need Brees back at 100% but even then his arm has looked weak in the playoffs the past few years. 

Rams have a very good defense and maybe McVay is able to manufacture enough offense to win. 

I'd go with those four teams but the Chiefs this season have not been a dominant team and there are plenty of teams that can compete with them. But if Mahomes has the ball last, then it's blouses. He's going to close the deal one way or another. 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That offense is not close to being good enough. 

The Bills are a good shout here.  A team like the Packers may be able to win a shootout as the Chiefs don't have the type of defense that will overwhelm Rodgers.

Saints are loaded on both sides but need Brees back at 100% but even then his arm has looked weak in the playoffs the past few years. 

Rams have a very good defense and maybe McVay is able to manufacture enough offense to win. 

I'd go with those four teams but the Chiefs this season have not been a dominant team and there are plenty of teams that can compete with them. But if Mahomes has the ball last, then it's blouses. He's going to close the deal one way or another. 

You'll see. You'll all see. 

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Rams

First is the defense. The Rams defense can slow down Mahomes. Rams don’t give up anything deep

This is the issue though...they haven't faced Mahomes...

I think Rams are one of the top candidates, but I do think Mahomes lights them up a few times. McVay would also cook them up something though. This is why I want this to be the SB

For me it HAS to be an offensive first team, like GB and BUF and TEN. 

KC always prove a good defense doesn't really matter. They WILL score tons of points. They put 30 on the Ravens both this season and last season, for example. 

You HAVE to keep scoring. Never punt, always score.

i actually think New Orleans beats Kansas City, but I think KC would beat them in a Super Bowl Rematch. 

I’m gonna say Tampa Bay. They won’t let Hill beat them like that again. And people sleep on how close that game ended up being. Bucs have a Top 3 Defense and Top 10 Offense. Where as the Chiefs easily have the best offense in the league, but their defense is noticeably worse than last year, probably in that 17-20 range. 

I don’t think the Chiefs are a good matchup for the Packers, as much as I like Aaron Rodgers. Chiefs probably win that Super Bowl. 

As for the AFC Playoffs, I actually can’t see anyone knocking off the Chiefs. I think they are a horrible matchup for the Bills, Dolphins, Ravens, and Browns. And they would win a semi-close one against the Titans, Colts, and Steelers.