Week 15 GDT - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

19 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Yeah, I prefer we keep colton mckivitz  there so he can get his reps in....

Edit: whoops forgot hes on covid list right?

Yeah, McKivitz is on the Covid list and it's a shame because he had his best game last week against a really good DL. I wanted to see him continue playing at that level to end the season.

Then Compton is on the IR due to a concussion. 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

I cant shake this feeling we are getting kittle back for this game.

Which is stupid, but maybe he has incentives or something. I wouldn't want to put more wear and tear on that body than he gets on his own every year. I feel like he's probably going to have a shorter career as it is. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, N4L said:

I cant shake this feeling we are getting kittle back for this game.

If the bone is healed, which is what they are saying, its going to be hard to keep him from playing. 

Well, he's not playing so there's that. And I hope he doesn't play another snap this season. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Which is stupid, but maybe he has incentives or something. I wouldn't want to put more wear and tear on that body than he gets on his own every year. I feel like he's probably going to have a shorter career as it is. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Well, he's not playing so there's that. And I hope he doesn't play another snap this season. 

1 hour ago, 757-NINER said:

Quoted for emphasis. There is absolutely ZERO incentive for Kittle to see the field again this season. Not one...

I agree 100% lol 

My point was that a bone is a very binary thing. Its either fully healed or its not. If it is, kittle himself will push to play and he could really press the issue if he wanted to. 

Im glad we have already ruled him out lol 

57 minutes ago, N4L said:

JV22 is inactive with "illness" 

Mosley and Williams are active, as is Warner 

Zeke inactive 

Hopefully JV22 just has the flu and it isn't Covid. Either way, hate to see it. Was hoping he wouldn't miss a game this season after getting the line up.