Week 15 GDT - Dallas Cowboys vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Forge said:

I think it was just BPA run amok. Not that I think they were wrong to make it, but I think Lamb was much higher on a lot of peoples' board than anyone left at that point. 

Honestly looking at who went staight after i don't think they made the worst decision just when you look at that team i think WR was already a strength and Ceedee didn't really change it much even though he has been pretty good. 

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Honestly looking at who went staight after i don't think they made the worst decision just when you look at that team i think WR was already a strength and Ceedee didn't really change it much even though he has been pretty good. 

With the defense they have, WR was the wrong call 

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Yeah, I think it's one of those situations where you can argue whether bpa was the right call and it's a good example of where that line intersects. Ultimately, I think they will be fine with the decision because lamb is legit

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah, I think it's one of those situations where you can argue whether bpa was the right call and it's a good example of where that line intersects. Ultimately, I think they will be fine with the decision because lamb is legit

Yeah straight BPA just doesn't work. I think in this case you can argue the better players picked closely behind are in position of strength for them too so there ain't that big a difference.