Nolan fired, Tomsula gone as well

Matts4313

11 hours ago, N4L said:

Mcarthy didn't deserve another HCing job after GB, he really didn't. 

Not the most compelling argument, friendo.

The reason Nolan got hired, aside from being buddies with McCarthy, is Payton and the Saints kept bragging for the last few years about how he was a mastermind. Especially when it came to their front 7/LBs.

11 hours ago, Northland said:

Can we get a new GM along with the DC?

Exactly. But let's keep blaming it all on DCs/OCs, then (after 4+ years) the HC. The blame should lie with the person who keeps hiring these bad coaches, along with the players. The culture in Dallas is bad from top to bottom.

Edited by Tony7188
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Exactly. But let's keep blaming it all on DCs/OCs, then (after 4+ years) the HC. The blame should lie with the person who keeps hiring these bad coaches, along with the players. The culture in Dallas is bad from top to bottom.

Until Jerry is 6 feet in the dirt, nothing will really change.

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@Rtnldave Just wanted to make sure you read this thread. You told me the other night that "no one" blames it on the GM - - or something like that.

Thank you for thinking of me Matts. You got me all misty eyed. But Plan is one of a kind. His contemptment for Jones has Always been at a fever pitch. 

And to be clear, I didn't say no one blames Jones, at least I don't think I did, my point was more focused on all the excitement folks are trying to generate with the draft positioning and FA and everything and how it's all in vain BECAUSE of Jerry Jones.

But thank you for reaching out. I mean that sincerely.

12 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@Rtnldave Just wanted to make sure you read this thread. You told me the other night that "no one" blames it on the GM - - or something like that.

We both know that Dave is wrong on that one. I’ve been blaming our failures on our “GM” for over 15 years. Hell, Joan was the inaugural member of the Dead To Me list.

Edited by plan9misfit

6 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

We both know that Dave is wrong on that one. I’ve been blaming our failures on our “GM” for over 15 years. Hell, Joan was the inaugural member of the Dead To Me list.

Plan, read the 2 posts above this this quote please.

7 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Walter Payton Man of the Year Candidate.

LMFAO

Being dumb and being generous arent mutually exclusive.

55 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Plan, read the 2 posts above this this quote please.

Read the whole thread. Like 5-10 people say it if you include 'likes'