Nolan fired, Tomsula gone as well

Matts4313

6 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Tomsula as well.

Was just gonna say this as well. 

This one is a little surprising. He’s been one of the best around for a long time. That said, the results here weren’t very good. 

Could be a sign of a complete overhaul on that side of the staff. 

Craig Kuligowski would be on my shortlist of replacements if I had say.

I'm fine with firing all the defensive coaches, however when do we start looking at the players and holding them accountable?

If the next coach doesn't bench Jaylon for celebrating making a tackle after a 20 yard gain, we will be in the same boat next year.

39 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

I'm fine with firing all the defensive coaches, however when do we start looking at the players and holding them accountable?

If the next coach doesn't bench Jaylon for celebrating making a tackle after a 20 yard gain, we will be in the same boat next year.

Hmmm   I would say Jaylon showing emotion isn't what should get him benched.   HE should be benched if he isn't where he supposed to be to make the tackle in the first place.   I still feel a lot of Jaylon's problem is the scheme.  I pray new scheme will come with new coach.  This D was not this bad the last two years with basically a lot of the same personal.   Over last two years two main people were gone and not "replace" with people who actually did a better job then their replacement, JONES and HEALTH...  and come on I am sure people don't see Health as the answer..   but yes loosing Jones was problem. So it makes not sense for major decline of the last two years other then scheme coaching. 

1 hour ago, CAPJ said:

The next DC isn’t going to have the opportunity to bench Jaylon.