Nolan fired, Tomsula gone as well

Matts4313

I’m not gonna be happy if Dom Capers is named DC.  May as well have just kept Nolan. Blah

I had forgotten that Marvin Lewis was interviewed during HC search. Seems that was more about his interest in DC from what I’ve gathered. 

Edited by WizardHawk

10 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

I’m not gonna be happy if Dom Capers is named DC.  May as well have just kept Nolan. Blah

I had forgotten that Marvin Lewis was interviewed during HC search. Seems that was more about his interest in DC from what I’ve gathered. 

Lewis and McCarthy apparently go way back. So, while I wasn't thrilled about him as a HC prospect, if he's named DC...I'd be very thrilled. Think he could get the most out of the talent we've got here. He also isn't opposed to a big 1T.

Joe Whitt Jr was the one guy I wish LaFleur kept, always wanted to see how he would do with a bigger role. Tramon Williams, Sam Shields and Charles Woodson raved about him. Don't totally dismiss this as a re-tread Mac hire, Joe Whitt and James Campen (our old OL coach now with the Chargers) were the two guys from that departed Mccarthy staff to be excited about if your team got them. 

54 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Joe Whitt Jr was the one guy I wish LaFleur kept, always wanted to see how he would do with a bigger role. Tramon Williams, Sam Shields and Charles Woodson raved about him. Don't totally dismiss this as a re-tread Mac hire, Joe Whitt and James Campen (our old OL coach now with the Chargers) were the two guys from that departed Mccarthy staff to be excited about if your team got them. 

Coming from Woodson. I won’t dismiss him

3 hours ago, textaz03 said:

Didn’t he just have the 32nd ranked Passing defense this year?? Yeah, I’ll take a hard pass on that!!

Ill say the same thing as I told Eagles fans. When your roster is crap, what do you actually expect a coach to do? Hell, Belichick and McDaniels just coached Cam Newton. Newton had like 5 TDs for the ENTIRE SEASON. Cause he sucks. The Falcons defense has 0 talent on it.

• Like 2

On 1/9/2021 at 8:57 AM, Rtnldave said:

Just give me a DC that is agressive! I wnt to see someone that attacks an offense, sacks, turnovers, tackles for a loss!!!

This waiting back, bend don't break ish is dead!

Need the players for that and so far we don't have many of those, maybe 2-3.