Week 15 - Around the NFL

WizardHawk

4 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

No matter how good the defensive prospect, trading down is wise.

But I do think it’s premature to say no defensive player will be worth the pick at #4. Having followed enough drafts, I think there’s a good shot 1 or 2 prospects will emerge from the pack.

Absolutely. It’s too early to make determinations like that. The only thing we know is that there wasn’t a true top shelf defensive lineman heading into the season this year like in years’ past. 

Edited by plan9misfit

22 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Absolutely. It’s too early to make determinations like that. The only thing we know is that there wasn’t a true top shelf defensive lineman heading into the season this year like in years’ past. 

Yeah, there is no Bosa or Young. But also Aaron Donald and Fletcher Cox were 2nd round picks at this point in the process.

It's all probably moot anyway. We'll probably mess it up and beat the Eagles.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Yeah, there is no Bosa or Young. But also Aaron Donald and Fletcher Cox were 2nd round picks at this point in the process.

It's all probably moot anyway. We'll probably mess it up and beat the Eagles.

No way. Jalen Hurts is used to playing against big 12 defenses like ours. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, textaz03 said:

Is it really trouble, though? Seems like they're in a good situation if Hurts keeps playing so well.

I'd much rather them keep Wentz on a huge contract at this point than see him walk.