Week 15 - Around the NFL

WizardHawk

On 12/22/2020 at 9:40 AM, atran35 said:

Washington QB Haskins was out with strippers after the game. YIKES. 2nd time he got caught violating protocol. Washington has no choice but to start him. However, his career in Washington is probably done. 

XFL. No team will sign him in the NFL

Just read that Browns rookie Jedrick Wills paid for a years rent for a woman whose place burned down.  He also bought her a new car and has spent about $50,000 on toys and aid for down on their luck families in the Cleveland area.  Given the year we have all experienced this is the type of story I like to hear about.  This young man gets it.  Well done.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Northland said:

Just read that Browns rookie Jedrick Wills paid for a years rent for a woman whose place burned down.  He also bought her a new car and has spent about $50,000 on toys and aid for down on their luck families in the Cleveland area.  Given the year we have all experienced this is the type of story I like to hear about.  This young man gets it.  Well done.

Major props to him. 

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Redball is toast.  Some team needs to bite the bullet and offer him a FO job. I think he'd be great in that capacity.

Yeah I can’t see him surviving this season. Although can’t figure out how he survived so long in Dallas either