2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

2 hours ago, Geezy said:

posters always point out how good teams draft and develop to replace aging high priced vets, but when we do it, we dont know wtf were doing lmao. 

When did we "do it?" When this team can actually develop talent, get back to us with this nonsense view.

Just now, big_palooka said:

When did we "do it?" When this team can actually develop talent, get back to us with this nonsense view.

Mayocks been here two years, relax. Youre on this whole decades of ineptitude, that has nothing to do with what were on now. You can continue to be pessimistic about EVERYTHING and ill give the benefit of doubt and see how things play out. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Mayocks been here two years, relax. Youre on this whole decades of ineptitude, that has nothing to do with what were on now. You can continue to be pessimistic about EVERYTHING and ill give the benefit of doubt and see how things play out. 

Gruden is in charge, not Mayock. Gruden is inept.

14 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

They had a chance to develop both those guys on the actual field and decided not to for some reason. Gruden irks me cause one minute it look like a legit rebuild and than next minute it look like quick fixes instead. Witten taking Foster Moreau snaps was inexplicable. We was down to like our 5th wr and edwards still couldn't get meaningful snaps. It's crazy. 

Valid point I felt Edwards shouldve played more. Foster was coming of an injury so I can actually understand that 

Hooker/ Ricardo Allen FS

Justin Coleman/ Brian Poole/ Kevin Johnson/ PJ Willimas Slot CB

Ogunjobi/Jurell Casey/ Rankins DT

Kenyan Drake/ Mike Davis RB

Richie OG

Rick Wagner RT

i have no idea where we are cap wise, but these are some guys i like at our most needy positions. 

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

Hooker/ Ricardo Allen FS

Justin Coleman/ Brian Poole/ Kevin Johnson/ PJ Willimas Slot CB

Ogunjobi/Jurell Casey/ Rankins DT

Kenyan Drake/ Mike Davis RB

Richie OG

Rick Wagner RT

i have no idea where we are cap wise, but these are some guys i like at our most needy positions. 

I think Coleman signed with MIA. Poole would be a good add at SCB.

I'm hoping we can land Ogunjobi or Rankins at DT.

4 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

I think Coleman signed with MIA. Poole would be a good add at SCB.

I'm hoping we can land Ogunjobi or Rankins at DT.

ahhh, i really wanted Hilton but seen he was taken by Cincy, its hard to keep up.