2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I wouldn't mind Dix, my only issue with him is why didn't we sign him last year when he was available and our safety play was horrible? 

Boston makes the most sense as he had his best year under Bradley and is only 28 years old. 

I have a hard time wanting to sign Dix after re-watching him eat that stiff arm from Golladay.  Not saying he is a bad player but it is similar to watching Heath get trucked by Darnold.

21 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

You've shown me nothing in terms of football comprehension in your 2 months on this website and have shown one video of someone else's film breakdowns from youtube and try to justify that as you watching film and being educated on football.  I seriously couldn't make this up if I tried....

Bradley runs a cover 3 and Gunther Press man/ Double A gap.... blah blah.  Now we have players drafted/signed who were supposed to excel under for Gunthers press man scheme and are switching to a cover 3.  I hope players like Arnette can adjust because last year he he looked lost in zone coverage.

If you're trying to tell me that you think Maxx is on the same level as Q. Williams, Watt, Hunter or D. Law then that completely confirms that your football comprehension is below average.  

I also don't believe you regarding Collins and as you posted earlier you expect Irving to have 8 sacks as our 3t this season based on the film you;ve spent all this time watching LOL  

Lol continually proving with your insults that you don’t watch film. It becomes more apparent to me each time.

You’re right about Bradley(He does run cover 3) but your wrong about Gunther(He runs a multiple defense) which means that you run all of the different coverages if you're a corner or safety(even the one’s that don’t fit your skill set)

I noticed you didn’t answer my question about Damon Annette and Trayvon Mullen in terms of skillset. Lol

I didn’t say anything about Hunter but that’s not what you asked me. You said if there was anybody on her team that was better than them last year and I’m saying last year and he didn’t play. Send I mentions that Max Crosby has more sacks than JJ watt, D Law and Quinnen Williams in both 2019 and 2020. That’s something they can’t be ignored.

again it’s obviously difficult to tell if I’m telling the truth about Malik Collins. But then again why did you ask me if you were just going to say “I don’t believe you”?

I also I didn’t say I expect Irving to have an 8 sack season I said he could have anywhere from 4-8 sacks if he starts and doesn’t get hurt. Please don’t misquote me lol.

Edited by Jeremy408

27 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

My issue is why are we defending this staff while also tossing out the names of guys who haven't played football in over a year as guys who are going to come in and change the team's trajectory. 

If we can't attract FAs who didn't spend last year at home or injured and needing a job, that speaks volumes.

Earl Thomas, Kyle Long, HaHa Clinton Dix. LOL. Well, Malik McDowell apparently wants to come back and play, let's go after him too!

We are the NFL repository for other teams' trash. And people are still defending it. 

Anyways, to answer your question, we didn't sign him because our genius staff felt that Leavitt and Harris were adequate. And we still haven't signed any because our brass is f'n clueless as they have always been. We start guys who can be upgraded by couch surfers. What does that tell you about their ability to scout players?

Leavitt is the next Eric Weddle according to Carr.

7 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I have a hard time wanting to sign Dix after re-watching him eat that stiff arm from Golladay.  Not saying he is a bad player but it is similar to watching Heath get trucked by Darnold.

Hahahaha that’s the funniest point I’ve heard 

8 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Lol continually proving with your insults that you don’t watch film. It becomes more apparent to me each time.

You’re right about Bradley(He does run cover 3) but your wrong about Gunther(He runs a multiple defense) which means that you run all of the different coverages if you're a corner or safety(even the one’s that don’t fit your skill set)

I noticed you didn’t answer my question about Damon Annette and Trayvon Mullen in terms of skillset. Lol

I didn’t say anything about Hunter but that’s not what you asked me. You said if there was anybody on her team that was better than them last year and I’m saying last year and he didn’t play. Send I mentions that Max Crosby has more sacks than JJ watt, D Law and Quinnen Williams in both 2019 and 2020. That’s something they can’t be ignored.

again it’s obviously difficult to tell if I’m telling the truth about Malik Collins. But then again why did you ask me if you were just going to say “I don’t believe you”?

I expanded on the type of D Gunther runs and you can say I am wrong all you want but this is the scheme that Gunther, a Zimmer disciple runs.

Bradley runs a cover 3 and Gunther 4-3 base, press man/ double A gap, frequent use of 4-2-5 nickel in passing situations, doesn't blitz much, stop the run first mentality.... blah blah.  Now we have players drafted/signed who were supposed to excel under for Gunthers press man scheme and are switching to a cover 3.  I hope our at best average talent players from 2020 can adjust. 

Anyone can go online an parrot other peoples opinions like you do, post videos and claim you watch film.  Nothing you say says that you watch film and can comprehend what you watch.  

You say that Irvin will have an 8 sack season this year based on film you watched from his 2017 juiced out season...  That is all I have to know about your understanding of football talent. 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I expanded on the type of D Gunther runs and you can say I am wrong all you want but this is the scheme that Gunteher, a Zimmer disciple runs.

Bradley runs a cover 3 and Gunther 4-3 base, press man/ double A gap, frequent use of 4-2-5 nickel in passing situations, doesn't blitz much, stop the run first mentality.... blah blah.  Now we have players drafted/signed who were supposed to excel under for Gunthers press man scheme and are switching to a cover 3.  I hope our at best average talent players from 2020 can adjust. 

Anyone can go online an parrot other peoples opinions like you do.  You say that Irvin will have an 8 sack season this year based on film you watched from his 2017 juiced out season...  That is all I have to know about your understanding of football talent. 

Lol there it is: A couple of more insults to mask the reality that you don’t watch film. 

It’s why you never answered my question about Arnette and Mullen.

It’s also why you have to tell me what I said instead of accurately quoting me.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Bradley blitzed less than any DC in the league in 2020. His system is entirely dependent on the front 4 being able to generate consistent pressure. 

Hopefully our interior Dline can generate pressure or else it will be an ugly season once again.  Clearly YN will boost our edge rush but like last year a Qb just has to step up and he will have all day to pass

21 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I would much prefer Hooker as he is younger, has more upside potential and will most likely be cheaper. He is a greater injury risk but the risk/ reward is worth it.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I would much prefer Hooker as he is younger, has more upside potential and will most likely be cheaper. He is a greater injury risk but the risk/ reward is worth it.  

Don’t disagree here. Heard he’s meeting with Dallas next week.

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Yeah I read that too.  We clearly need to address the FS position, I just hope whoever it is can come in and make an impact.

I said this to someone earlier but I think they expect tre Boston or ha ha to be there late in free agency.