2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

Raiders will need to look at some value buys in FA assuming none of the known quantities hit free agency.

Malik Hooker is a talented player who's career has been plagued by injury. Sheldon Rankins is another similar player.

Other guys I'd look at - William Jackson III, Reuben Foster Marcus Maye, Marucs Williams, Larry Ogunjobi, Carl Lawson, Marlon Mack, Desmond King, Anthony Walker, 

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Raiders will need to look at some value buys in FA assuming none of the known quantities hit free agency.

Malik Hooker is a talented player who's career has been plagued by injury. Sheldon Rankins is another similar player.

Other guys I'd look at - William Jackson III, Reuben Foster Marcus Maye, Marucs Williams, Larry Ogunjobi, Carl Lawson, Marlon Mack, Desmond King, Anthony Walker, 

I'd sign a **** ton of buy low guys. Hooker is one of them. Maye is a pipe dream IMO because the jets will push hard to resign him.

Lawson is one of my predraft favorites. We should pull another "collins" and 1 year deal a DT.

• Like 1

Realistic FA:

Ideal resignings in house:

Hankins

Lawson (I actually think he's a damn good 4th corner).

Agholor.

Free agents:

DT: Roy Robertson Harris or Shelby Harris are obvious choices for me. Ogunjobi if we are able to open up the check book.

S: Anthony Harris could be a relative buy low. Malik Hooker is a good buy low and I loved him in college. Duron Harmon is another reasonable option. Ideally we'd go big for a young safety like Maye or Simmons but I don't know if they hit the market.

CB: Another good buy low position.

Brian Poole is a pff darling and I think he's a solid player. William Jackson as BP suggested could be a good get though I think cincy could try to resign him.

Edge: A lot of solid players here. My personal favorites would be Dawuane Smoot (a ton of qb hits for jacksonville) or Romeo Okwara. But it's gonna be hard to get a great player here.

Gruden could go the vet route and get Kerrigan or Ingram. Neither of which would be bad adds.

• Like 1

I been saying they need to move on from Hankins. The gotten everything they can from him and hes been good started off the year really good actually, but time to get better.

Davlin would be nice he has played good in the middle for the Giants. There are some good big space eaters in the draft. 

I would love to bring back Shelby Harris shown the ability to rush the passer and always does a good job putting his hands up and playing the passing lane at the LOS.

7 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I been saying they need to move on from Hankins. The gotten everything they can from him and hes been good started off the year really good actually, but time to get better.

Davlin would be nice he has played good in the middle for the Giants. There are some good big space eaters in the draft. 

I would love to bring back Shelby Harris shown the ability to rush the passer and always does a good job putting his hands up and playing the passing lane at the LOS.

Can we afford them? It's all about resource allocation at this point. Harris might be cheaper and worth a shot.

Would you guys bring back David Sharpe for cheap? He knows the system, just seems like he deserves a chance to be a starting RT. Maybe sign Sharpe/Good for cheap and let them battle for starting RT. Loser is the swing tackle/depth. Would allow us to move on from Brown and invest in defense. Also allow us to go BPA in draft and not reach on needs.

Edited by Humble_Beast

Is Nelson Agholor good friends with Leonard Williams? Wonder if we could recruit him to a 5year 100m contract with 40-50 mill guaranteed. They both were stars on the same USC team. Same team that destroyed DC and Fresno State in the Vegas bowl 😂 

Edited by Humble_Beast

Not asking for much in free agency but hoping: 

DE, Leonard Williams, FS, G (upgrade jackson), RT, Bring Agholor back or another good WR

wondering if 6 high impact Free agents is too much to ask for? Gabe been overpaid for too long, Trent Brown isn’t reliable. 

2nd wave of free agency for depth—- RB, DL, LB, Slot, S