2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

On 4/20/2021 at 1:42 PM, Humble_Beast said:

Mitchell Schwartz - RT of the Chiefs, cut due to salary. He is a very talented RT but injuries are a concern.

Reportedly he's going to be at 100% by the start of training camp, if that's the case, he's the best stop gap option available. He was an All-Pro from 2016-2019 and is probably the best RT in the league if healthy.

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Reportedly he's going to be at 100% by the start of training camp, if that's the case, he's the best stop gap option available. He was an All-Pro from 2016-2019 and is probably the best RT in the league if healthy.

we could hope to draft a RT as good as him. Rick Wagner is solid too

lol. probably better than Bowers. I don't see what's the big for a training camp invite. He has the size, and I'm assuming he Is an athletic freak to have an interest. Carrier getting old, I'll rather not use a draft pick on TE3. Worth a shot, always a spot on PS if he can play 

38 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

8th grade tho? At least waller played football in college.

8th grade that’s pop Warner....

our scouting dept watching pop Warner film?

I was kidding.  I can't even follow the link right now.  I'm doing Navy stuff.  I made a joke in the past on this forum about some player being the next Darren Waller and someone kind of freaked out about it.  I wasn't being serious at all.  You don't just find Darren Waller type players every day.  I thought it would get some laughs.

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

lol. probably better than Bowers. I don't see what's the big for a training camp invite. He has the size, and I'm assuming he Is an athletic freak to have an interest. Carrier getting old, I'll rather not use a draft pick on TE3. Worth a shot, always a spot on PS if he can play 

Lol I mean dude is 23 yo hasn’t played football since the 8th grade so like 13 yo?  I’m just surprised we’re putting scouting hrs into tape from 2011 about a 13 year old. This front office is wild.