2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

I was kidding.  I can't even follow the link right now.  I'm doing Navy stuff.  I made a joke in the past on this forum about some player being the next Darren Waller and someone kind of freaked out about it.  I wasn't being serious at all.  You don't just find Darren Waller type players every day.  I thought it would get some laughs.

Lol like bp said last chance U Vegas style 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Lol I mean dude is 23 yo hasn’t played football since the 8th grade so like 13 yo?  I’m just surprised we’re putting scouting hrs into tape from 2011 about a 13 year old. This front office is wild.

he is tall, he can bash it (basketball). isn't a twig, decent size and plus athlete. prolly won't amount to much, but not a big deal lol

I read George Fant, also a former basketball player from WK, talked him into giving football a try. Fant started as an UDFA TE with Seattle before turning into an OL when Cable was there. Probably explains why the Raiders are giving this guy a chance.

4 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

I read George Fant, also a former basketball player from WK, talked him into giving football a try. Fant started as an UDFA TE with Seattle before turning into an OL when Cable was there. Probably explains why the Raiders are giving this guy a chance.

I knew there was I connection somewhere just way too random. kinda weak for a ot tho

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

5 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

if he is a 2021 draft prospect, how did we sign him

I was wondering the same thing supposed he skipped the nit torney to train for the nfl draft then here we come after talking to his 8th grade coach and sign him. Supposedly he was a free agent 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

13 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I was wondering the same thing supposed he skipped the nit torney to train for the nfl draft then here we come after talking to his 8th grade coach and sign him. Supposedly he was a free agent 🤷🏾‍♂️

I'm going with he never played college football.

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

I can see them getting Casey Hayward  or Richard Sherman  to cap this whole thing off

If we sign one of them, I'm thinking playoffs.  Optimistic I know, but a man can dream.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

With the Cardinals taking Moore and signing Green, I read it's unlikely Fitzgerald comes back. Sherman and Fitzgerald would be two nice late FA additions. 

Sherman can still play but Fitz he should just retire or sign with a real contender if one called for a last shot at a ring 

• Like 1