2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

We're paying Drake a ton so it wouldn't happen, but this would have been a great RB2 to Jacobs. Someone will get a good one.

ya, he's good. Just couldn't stay healthy to be counted on as a starter. Could surprise and put it together somewhere 

11 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Apparently Richard has removed all Raider related stuff from his IG

Good, he's overpaid and not good.  I wonder if we go after someone to replace him as our pass catching, 3rd stringer?  If we stick with Riddick at least he's cheap, not good but cheap.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Good, he's overpaid and not good.  I wonder if we go after someone to replace him as our pass catching, 3rd stringer?  If we stick with Riddick at least he's cheap, not good but cheap.  

It'd be crazy if we were somehow able to get Melvin Ingram with the money we’re paying him

• Like 4

I do not get why we waited so long on players like Richard.  As soon as we signed Drake we knew he was gone.  Now he has even less of a chance to get paid.  I was not a Richard fan other than we got great value out of an UDFA but we need to cut these guys quicker.  If we do this earlier in the offseason he might have a chance to sign for a little over the vet minimum.  A player like Heath I understand waiting on because if we do not draft 14 safeties then we have to keep him but a player like Hurst you let go of as soon as you give Thomas and Jefferson guaranteed money.

• Like 1