2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Gotcha, wasn't aware. Do we know how long Morrow is supposed to be out?

i suspect we'll hear something today after practice. we had no info before, but after the preseason game, gruden mentioned being concerned about javin white and nick morrow in the same sentence, so...

19 minutes ago, Turnobili said:

i suspect we'll hear something today after practice. we had no info before, but after the preseason game, gruden mentioned being concerned about javin white and nick morrow in the same sentence, so...

Got it. I wonder what Wright's asking price is? Doesn't seem to be a huge market for him considering he's still a free agent at this point. But if Morrow is done for the year we should offer him $4/5M.

On 8/24/2021 at 12:06 PM, NYRaider said:

Got it. I wonder what Wright's asking price is? Doesn't seem to be a huge market for him considering he's still a free agent at this point. But if Morrow is done for the year we should offer him $4/5M.

I saw something that said $7.  It said he wanted similar money to what he had in Seattle.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

Bad timing for the Ruggs tragedy to happen on the day of the trade deadline. Have 3 other players with 300+ receiving yards so we'll see who steps up as deep threat.

Maybe Bryan Edwards, currently #3 in the NFL in yards per reception, can take some of that role.

Just now, NYRaider said:

The Rams don't have any WR that ran below a 4.5 someone should tell them that their offense shouldn't be so explosive.

What are you even talking about? Who said anything about the offense not being explosive? You're in here trying to argue Edwards is a deep threat. He's not. That is not his game. I've watched him for years at SC. 

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

What are you even talking about? Who said anything about the offense not being explosive? You're in here trying to argue Edwards is a deep threat. He's not. That is not his game. I've watched him for years at SC. 

He's not a deep threat but has the 12th longest depth of target and is 3rd in the NFL in yards per reception. Are there only 2 deep threats in the league?