2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

5 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

That definitely gets old

My only question is if he was doing that as a Gruden yes man or did he truly believe it.  If he truly believed it then see you later.  If he was just following Gruden's lead because without it he had no job security then I understand.  Only people on the inside know this and that is why I am hopeful Davis will make the right decision.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

My only question is if he was doing that as a Gruden yes man or did he truly believe it.  If he truly believed it then see you later.  If he was just following Gruden's lead because without it he had no job security then I understand.  Only people on the inside know this and that is why I am hopeful Davis will make the right decision.

Yea the world may never know 

22 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

In 2 years you will be eating your words. His athleticism just jumps out at you but his technique is garbage. A fixable problem

So here's the thing I actually agree with this. It's obvious that the Raiders were going for athleticism that they could coach/develop over time.

My problem with that is that they said he was a "plug and play right tackle" which we see now is not true.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Ok Hater good conversation

This is why I bookmark the Clelin Ferrell thread--truly the gift that keeps on giving. This you?

On 4/26/2019 at 11:35 AM, Bitty 2.0 said:

You’re right they’re crying about drafting the most dominant DE in college football.

I don't know what it is, but certain Raiders fans and analysist love to be loud wrong about the team's draft busts.

On 11/18/2021 at 4:13 PM, NCOUGHMAN said:

But they always claim they got their guy 🤷🏾‍♂️

leatherdude was #1 on their board remember 

The only reason that I still have some faith in Leatherwood is because Kolton had arguably the worst season for a starting LT in NFL history his rookie season but has developed into a top 10 LT.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Kolton led the league in sacks allowed as a rookie.

But, unlike Leatherwood, you could see Miller's athleticism jump out at you. And, this isn't hindsight being 20/20, I was much higher on Miller's future when he was struggling that I am on Leatherwood's.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

But, unlike Leatherwood, you could see Miller's athleticism jump out at you. And, this isn't hindsight being 20/20, I was much higher on Miller's future when he was struggling that I am on Leatherwood's.

Leatherwood's RAS was one of the highest for an OT in the last 25 years. He's athletic but I think he may be best suited to play OG.