2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

On 1/17/2022 at 4:23 AM, roi34 said:

use Littleton money, get Arob, draft WR with speed.

sign RT have Parker at backup. 

bring in DT move Abrams to hybrid lb with perryman, Diablo, morrow. 

resign Jefferson, philon

Jacobs/Drake can be solid with right OC and good oline.  

simple, yet would really make our team better! rounds 2-4 add a Safety, developmental DT, Interior lineman for competition and we would be looking good. 

14 hours ago, NYRaider said:

What about the kid from Missouri we just drafted?

I haven't gave up on him, but I want us to bring in competition. Our last draft was really good with defensive talent, he might be a find but hasn't shown anything. tough to gamble on a 4th with no experience, not like he was a 1st. I wouldn't mind a vet or a mid round pick to create a competition for that spot. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

The is so much WR talent. 

Get a #1 in Fa. If that's ARob, Adams or  Godwin etc 

Then get some speed in the draft. Metchie in the second round maybe. Get a tackle in the 1st. 

#1 WR and Metchie outside, Hunter in the slot and Waller at TE.   Sombody is going to get open. Can't double all of them

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OnlyGlove said:

The is so much WR talent. 

Get a #1 in Fa. If that's ARob, Adams or  Godwin etc 

Then get some speed in the draft. Metchie in the second round maybe. Get a tackle in the 1st. 

#1 WR and Metchie outside, Hunter in the slot and Waller at TE.   Sombody is going to get open. Can't double all of them

I dunno about Metchie, Justin Ross had a crappy year but I think he might be undervalued and should be avaliable at our pick. It is an essential area to upgrade and there are multiple options though 

Edited by Jraider91

1 hour ago, Jraider91 said:

I dunno about Metchie, Justin Ross had a crappy year but I think he might be undervalued and should be avaliable at our pick. It is an essential area to upgrade and there are multiple options though 

Metchie adds speed and that's something we'd need as an offense.  Sombody like Ross is better to be a possession or red zone guy and feature more. But with a #1 from FA, Hunter and Waller, we need a deep threat, sombody to be that home run at any time. Especially if teams end up trying to take away the others it'll leave them 1v1 often

Just now, OnlyGlove said:

Metchie adds speed and that's something we'd need as an offense.  Sombody like Ross is better to be a possession or red zone guy and feature more. But with a #1 from FA, Hunter and Waller, we need a deep threat, sombody to be that home run at any time. Especially if teams end up trying to take away the others it'll leave them 1v1 often

Does Metchie have that speed coming back from injury, he will be out a while in his injury as well. 

33 minutes ago, OnlyGlove said:

That's for the medical experts to decide. I think he can do the ruggs role plus be a better route runner

He isn't anywhere near as quick as Ruggs (but who was) but he is more polished. I like him, 2nd just feels a touch too high 

9 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Packers are like $45M over the cap right now. They'll have to make a ton of moves this offseason.

Yeah Rodgers is the biggest ?  

I am also not convinced we have the cap to get him with Renfrow, Crosby needing new deals and Waller wanting more money 

1 hour ago, Jraider91 said:

Yeah Rodgers is the biggest ?  

I am also not convinced we have the cap to get him with Renfrow, Crosby needing new deals and Waller wanting more money 

I’m seeing a lot of Davante to LV stuff by fans obviously. Man I gotta say I’m out hes 29. Maybe a short term deal doubt it tho