2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Agholor finished with 48 catches, 896 yards (18.7 ypc), 8 TD for us this season, essentially providing what we thought Ruggs would. So as he enters free agency what would you guys feel comfortable offering him? 

Not sure specifics, but low-end WR2 money. If we believe in Ruggs, then we shouldn't break the bank for Agholor. I love what he did this season, but his numbers aren't sustainable long term.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

Not sure specifics, but low-end WR2 money. If we believe in Ruggs, then we shouldn't break the bank for Agholor. I love what he did this season, but his numbers aren't sustainable long term.

Agreed. Agholor had flashed in Philly at times as well and then his production fell off completely so I'd be a little hesitant to pay him big money. Especially when the plan has to be to get guys like Ruggs/Edwards more involved in year two after spending a 1st/3rd on them in 2020. 

32 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

2 years 15-16 million with solid guarantees. Maybe 3 years 24 million with an out after 2.

5 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Any dt’s available 

Not sure how many hit the market but the top potential DL free agents include: 

• Leonard Williams, DT

• Cameron Heyward, DT 

• Matt Judon, Edge

• Jadeveon Clowney, Edge

• Shaq Barrett, Edge

• Yanick Ngakoue, Edge

• Von Miller, Edge

• Melvin Ingram, Edge

• Bud Dupree, Edge 

• Dalvin Tomlinson, DT 

16 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Yes. Did it ever happen? You'd be lucky to get 2.

Last year: Littleton, Kwit, Randall, Collins, Nassib, Apple 

Well they didn’t all pan out, these 6 were all suppose to be high impact from 2020 free agent class. 

2019: AB, T Williams, Richie, T Brown, Joyner, Vontaze

usually bring in 5-6 high impact free agents....

6 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I think you shoot for Simmons and Maye at safety, but have some back up plans with Hooker and Harris. Harris would be an interesting one. I didn't like the way he played this year not sure I would throw a lot of money at him. 

Good free agent safety class. Should be able to get a solid FS.

Edited by Humble_Beast

57 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Agholor finished with 48 catches, 896 yards (18.7 ypc), 8 TD for us this season, essentially providing what we thought Ruggs would. So as he enters free agency what would you guys feel comfortable offering him? 

2-3 years @6-8m per season. Besides the stats, I really like Agholor speed factor to the offense. He’s caused problems all year for the opposition. Our offense is low volume, slow pace unit. His stats would have been better on another team, Agholor balled out this year. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

im thinking 2 years 15 mil for Agholor. Anything more id look elsewhere for a vet WR. Cant go into next year with Renfrow, Edwards and Ruggs as our top 3. Agholor has Carrs trust and that means something here. Also, having a quality QB has to count for something as NA has had Foles and Wentz throwing him the ball for the majority of his career. NA is only going to be 28, so a two year deal, where he can prove himself another year with DC and really try to really get paid next season while hes still in his 20's, might be an attractive look for him

Leonard Williams and Justin Simmons are my top 2 FAs for the Raiders. Not sure either will make it to FA but if they are available we have to at least try to make a real run at them. Overall, i want to see us go after more 2nd, 3rd wave types. Solid starter, depth types. There is just too much at risk when spending big in FA, scheme, familiarity, injury, motivation, you just never know how guys will translate being on a new team, with new money etc. I dont think were all that far away from being real contenders, added depth and most importantly a difference maker at DC will go a long way in getting us to the next level.