2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

8 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

doubt Shelvin or Cisco are there in those rounds, wishful thinking. Everyone can be optimistic until realism comes into the equation. 

Coming from a guy who posts 500 mocks a year, shows one where you get a pick right, then claims that was your guy 😂 

Who knows where these guys end up and it’s fun to speculate. Like I’ve said I’ve seen them going anywhere from mid second to mid third. Shelvin mid 3rd’ish because he’s 2 down space eater who can’t really rush the passer. 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

doubt Shelvin or Cisco are there in those rounds, wishful thinking. Everyone can be optimistic until realism comes into the equation. 

I don't think Cisco drops out of the 2nd/early 3rd tbh, unless his injury is that bad. The safety class just seems too shallow for the better prospects to drop far.

I could see Shelvin dropping though. Not a ton of tape, deeeeeep class, etc. We've seen Marvin Wilson's stock plummet from guys stating unequivocally that he was a top 10 lock to now a firmly entrenched day 2 guy.

Even if neither of those players in particular are there, I still see much the same. A Cisco-like talent at S is going to need to be an early pick. A Shelvin-like prospect could very well be there later. 

16 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I don't think Cisco drops out of the 2nd/early 3rd tbh, unless his injury is that bad. The safety class just seems too shallow for the better prospects to drop far.

I could see Shelvin dropping though. Not a ton of tape, deeeeeep class, etc. We've seen Marvin Wilson's stock plummet from guys stating unequivocally that he was a top 10 lock to now a firmly entrenched day 2 guy.

Even if neither of those players in particular are there, I still see much the same. A Cisco-like talent at S is going to need to be an early pick. A Shelvin-like prospect could very well be there later. 

a lot of good DTs In the 2nd and 3rd, but Shelvin is the best NT of the group. We would be lucky if he is there in the 3rd, let alone 4th.

for me Cisco plays too rekless to play single high in the NFL. if we had him and Abram it would be the least safe saties in the NFL.

Shelvin is great run stopper but teams won't take a guy that offers no pass rush in the first two days. He's not even that mobile either against Zone runs either. I do like him though. I want to see our LBs free to run around and make plays.

Poona Ford coming from Settle might be who we need for NT. 81 PFF grade, 31 tackles and 3 sacks last year. 

I really want John Johnson ot Marcus Williams and I will talk it into exsitance.

Cisco and Abram at safety.... What could go wrong there lol would be a complete dumpster fire. Yall complain about Abram, but want Cisco lol He can turn it around and play a more patient game, but thats a big risk you're taking. 

Edited by agarcia34

50 minutes ago, Geezy said:

prioritizing FS and DT in FA. Marcus Williams and Dalvin Tomlinson for me. 

That’s 100% what I’m looking for. If you have to choose one between the two and get Marcus Williams and then get Christian Barmore in the draft. 

Is the premium your paying for Tomlinson a run stuffing DT worth it when you can resign Hankins for a fraction of the cost. I’m all for moving on from Hankins actually been calling it but Tomlinson will be an extremely expensive replacement to stop the run. 

• Like 1

Not much talk of vet corners, but I think we need a vet presence at corner as well as safety. Joyner will hopefully be gone. Lawson has zero ball skills, I.Johnson is unknown at this point. Arnette can play slot. 

Michael Davis CB Chargers is worth a look  obviously worked with Bradley before and should come at a decent enough price (PFF predicts 1 year $3.5m). Only 26yo.