2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

42 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Even though it isn't fair to judge the individual player,  I dont know about another Rams defender in FA. 

Maybe if we actually play him at the same position he thrived in for the Rams he will play well for us. Instead of playing him out of position like we did with Joyner at slot CB and Littleton at SLB. 

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Morrow still has value with the Raiders because of his ability to stay on the field on 3rd downs in place of Kwiat. 

You think Kwit is only a 2 down player?

I'm not a PFF buff, but he's one of the better LB in the league and their grade for him (more based on a lack of mistakes than anything) backs it up.

He also forced 2 or 3 turnovers (a pick and a FF or so) IIRC.

4 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'm not a PFF buff, but he's one of the better LB in the league and their grade for him (more based on a lack of mistakes than anything) backs it up.

Agreed. Kwit, Mullen, and Crosby were 3 bright spots on an otherwise horrible defense last year. Kwit was probably our defensive MVP last year, imo. 

29 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Wasnt Morrow playing in obvious passing downs instead of Kwit ?

52 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Agreed. Kwit, Mullen, and Crosby were 3 bright spots on an otherwise horrible defense last year. Kwit was probably our defensive MVP last year, imo. 

Crosby a bright spot? We got to stop setting the bar so low. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Crosby isn't elite but 7 sacks, 14 TFL, 14 QB hits is decent for a complimentary pass rusher. 

Not sure why you are saying he played good for a complimentary pass rusher. I do believe that is what his role should be but that certainly wasn't his role last season when he obtain those stats he went into season as our 3 down dend and number 1 pass rusher. He played alot of snaps in alot of high scoring games. Those numbers aren't what I consider a bright spot. 

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

Crosby a bright spot? We got to stop setting the bar so low. 

dude was hurt all year and played well considering. Love how fans just assume dudes playing so he's full strength. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dessie said:

Wasnt Morrow playing in obvious passing downs instead of Kwit ?

Sometimes but Kwit played a lot of it and did it fairly well. He can't super effectively cover tight ends 1 on 1 but in shallow zone/with moderate responsibilities he does a good job.

26 minutes ago, roi34 said:

dude was hurt all year and played well considering. Love how fans just assume dudes playing so he's full strength. 

So he was a bright spot cause he played well considering he was hurt. I disagree. He was on the field, alot. He didn't do a whole lot. Hurt or not. 

4 hours ago, dante9876 said:

Not sure why you are saying he played good for a complimentary pass rusher. I do believe that is what his role should be but that certainly wasn't his role last season when he obtain those stats he went into season as our 3 down dend and number 1 pass rusher. He played alot of snaps in alot of high scoring games. Those numbers aren't what I consider a bright spot. 

Crosby, Kwit, and Mullen were the only 3 starters on our defense that played at an average to above average level. 

• Like 1