Week 15: Bucs (8-5) @ Falcons (4-9)

bucsfan333

42 minutes ago, JohnCena said:

Oh wait I just realized that we would have the edge no matter what cuz if Seattle loses to LA and ends up 11-5 and we’re also 11-5 we’d be the 5 seed!!

5th seed basically confirmed if we can beat two trash teams. And then Divisional round basically also confirmed if that happens cuz Washington front is good but there secondary isn’t that goid and if we can get like 17+ against them we should win! What a day!

Ehhh..   the WFT secondary is actually good despite them having no real standout player.  They are currently 3rd in yards given up and have 12 INTs.    Now whether you want to say that's because of the Pass rush or not is another story.

Just now, sryan66611 said:

Ehhh..   the WFT secondary is actually good despite them having no real standout player.  They are currently 3rd in yards given up and have 12 INTs.    Now whether you want to say that's because of the Pass rush or not is another story.

It's a good secondary but it's not the best in the league and definitely not as good as there front 4. A good front 4 can mask a lot of deficiencies you have on defense. I mean I don't expect them to be able to score more than 17 points, so it comes down to finding a way to score 20 points, and I certainly believe with all this explosiveness on offense even if we have a rough game we should end up with at least 20 points. Plus they have one good corner Kendall Fuller the rest of that secondary consists of Ronald Darby, Fabian Moreau, Jimmy Moreland, Jeremy Reaves, etc. Now they run a 4-3 defense so sure they could lock down Mike Evans by doubling him with Kendall Fuller and Fabian Moreau but then they'd have to be covering Godwin and AB with the likes of Ronald Darby and Jimmy Moreland, and oh then they also have to worry about Gronk. There secondary just doesn't have enough depth to stop this offense. Now it will be difficult with there pass rush but LA also had just as intense of a pass rush and they have a much much better secondary and we put 24 on them I think we'll be just fine.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JohnCena said:

It's a good secondary but it's not the best in the league and definitely not as good as there front 4. A good front 4 can mask a lot of deficiencies you have on defense. I mean I don't expect them to be able to score more than 17 points, so it comes down to finding a way to score 20 points, and I certainly believe with all this explosiveness on offense even if we have a rough game we should end up with at least 20 points. Plus they have one good corner Kendall Fuller the rest of that secondary consists of Ronald Darby, Fabian Moreau, Jimmy Moreland, Jeremy Reaves, etc. Now they run a 4-3 defense so sure they could lock down Mike Evans by doubling him with Kendall Fuller and Fabian Moreau but then they'd have to be covering Godwin and AB with the likes of Ronald Darby and Jimmy Moreland, and oh then they also have to worry about Gronk. There secondary just doesn't have enough depth to stop this offense. Now it will be difficult with there pass rush but LA also had just as intense of a pass rush and they have a much much better secondary and we put 24 on them I think we'll be just fine.

Yep I agree I wouldn't necessarily be afraid of Washington but I think there are a lot of factors to think about another is coaching. Rivera was in the division and has played this team before so he will have his team ready.  Also depends who is playing QB if Alex Smith is I would be a bit more worried then Haskins.  

I would rather play WFT than the Eagles that's for sure.

26 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yep I agree I wouldn't necessarily be afraid of Washington but I think there are a lot of factors to think about another is coaching. Rivera was in the division and has played this team before so he will have his team ready.  Also depends who is playing QB if Alex Smith is I would be a bit more worried then Haskins.  

I would rather play WFT than the Eagles that's for sure.

I honestly wouldn't mind playing anyone in that NFC East, that's a huge advantage of being the 5th seed imo, rather be the 5th seed than the second seed at this point. 

• Like 1