Week 15: Bucs (8-5) @ Falcons (4-9)

bucsfan333

Just now, ravishingone said:

Defense hasn t been good, but this offense is putrid.  Leftwich looks overwhelmed

If they are blitzing us we need to throw quick instead of trying to go deep. I dont get whats so hard to understand. Arians is too stubborn to adjust then we have to make coaching changes.

1 minute ago, indifference said:

If they are blitzing us we need to throw quick instead of trying to go deep. I dont get whats so hard to understand. Arians is too stubborn to adjust then we have to make coaching changes.

Yup, last season Jameis offered mobility to help offset no hot routes.  Brady needs those hot routes.  

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

He said a few days ago that our offensive philosophy is, "We can do whatever the hell we want."

😂😂😂

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

He said a few days ago that our offensive philosophy is, "We can do whatever the hell we want."

😂😂😂

That statement really illustrates he doesn't get it, like at all. Even no one on the 07 Patriots team would have said that lmao.