GDT Week 6: Sunday Night Football - New York Giants @ Denver Broncos

iLikeDefense

4 minutes ago, jsthomp2007 said:

When do we get some Butt play?  Is that next week?  Really think is the second coming of Witten. 

Can't imagine he'd be active that soon. Hard to see him taking playing time away from Green/Derby this early on. 

42 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

No ODB, no Marshall, no Shephard, no Vernon or DRC and Richburg is out as well.  How many players do the Giants have left?

Richburg is a damn good center too, easily their best o-lineman. Poor Giants. I like the Giants too; in fact they're the only East Coast team in any sport I like. 

On 12/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, iLikeDefense said:

I am just going to post this here. What do we do when Ray and Butt are eligible to be placed on our active roster? Do we IR Paxton and cut someone? Maybe we leave Butt on IR as like a redshirt sort of a year and just activate Ray.

I think Jeff Heuerman gets cut if Butt is coming in. Also we probably lose a QB to accommodate Ray, so it’ll either be Lynch to IR or Osweiler cut 

On 10/13/2017 at 10:33 AM, bMiller031 said:

Can't imagine he'd be active that soon. Hard to see him taking playing time away from Green/Derby this early on. 

He and Shane Ray started practicing this week. They have 3 weeks, 21 days from their first practice, to be activated. I think we see both next week at our home against the Chargers in LA. 

Archived