GDT Week 6: Sunday Night Football - New York Giants @ Denver Broncos

iLikeDefense

5 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

Coming off a bye, there's no reason this offense should be so stagnant. Not a good look.

I think our line has huge holes so once they scheme for oline we're  done Trevor can't create offense on his own needs complimentary football through and through.

When Roberto Aguayo was released a friend of mine (who follows football closely) told me Denver should bring him in to compete with McManus.  I laughed and said McManus is one of the top 5 kickers in the game.  He said he didn't care and that a lot of kickers wax and wane.  I continued to laugh at him.  I was clearly wrong in that debate.  Not that Aguayo is good, but McManus has been terrible as well.

Just now, germ-x said:

When Roberto Aguayo was released a friend of mine (who follows football closely) told me Denver should bring him in to compete with McManus.  I laughed and said McManus is one of the top 5 kickers in the game.  He said he didn't care and that a lot of kickers wax and wane.  I continued to laugh at him.  I was clearly wrong in that debate.  Not that Aguayo is good, but McManus has been terrible as well.

What part of a kickers contract is guaranteed? I'd  be okay with that look at Blair Walsh once he lost it he lost it in minn he's fine in seattle.

Just now, germ-x said:

Still a stupid statement by him.

Kickers go through slumps just like every other player, Crosby went through a horrific slump a few seasons ago and has been money since, it happens. But he does need to get it together.

Just now, broncosfan07 said:

Still a stupid statement by him.

Kickers go through slumps just like every other player, Crosby went through a horrific slump a few seasons ago and has been money since, it happens. But he does need to get it together.

Don't disagree at all, Aguayo is terrible.

Archived