Week 15 - Rams vs Jets

RamRod

Rams should win this game easily. Its about the Rams coming away with no injuries or at least no major ones. I look for McVay to continue to feed Akers to continue to build his confidence as the Rams head into the playoffs. I say Akers is the most important player for the Rams moving forward. People will say Goff but again I think of the 2010 Packers when they finished (10-6) sneaking into the playoffs as a wildcard team. James Starks their back got hot and really helped them run the playoffs table and win the Superbowl. It wasnt ARod it was Starks. Without Starks coming on strong the last part of the season the Packers wouldnt have even made the playoffs. So the Rams are going to need to ride Akers and the last few games Im loving what Im seeing. I think Akers should dominate the Jets.

On defense, Im looking for two things. Im looking for Donald to continue to dominate. He could have an Washington type game where he goes for 3+ sacks. Im also looking to see if the Rams get another defensive td. It would be record breaking for the franchise to have four straight games with a defensive td. 

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'd like for McVay to let Goff sling it in this one. Let him pad his stats. Let him build confidence. Let him get into a rhythm going into the final divisional games and the playoffs. 

The way to beat the Jets is through the air. Their defensive front is more stout than people realize 

I am taking the under jets team total. Don't let me down fellas 

20 hours ago, JonStark said:

Haven't missed a game in probably over 15 years and now my mother-in-law moved our previously scheduled xmas dinner from Saturday to Sunday at 6pm. 😡

I get we should take this one pretty handedly, but still bugs me. 

Was just thinking this. Thought if I can miss any Rams game this season, it’s this one. 

worked out for you though. Least it’s not the Seattle game 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'd like for McVay to let Goff sling it in this one. Let him pad his stats. Let him build confidence. Let him get into a rhythm going into the final divisional games and the playoffs. 

McVay actually needs to let Goff do that most games.  Just saw that we have 18 rushing TDs this season. McVay could’ve at least gave half to Goff.

that would help Goff’s case a ton. Imagine if he had 27 TDs with 11 ints. He would be treated like a top 10 QB. 

Edited by rocky_rams
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, rocky_rams said:

McVay actually needs to let Goff do that most games.  Just saw that we have 18 rushing TDs this season. McVay could’ve at least gave half to Goff.

that would help Goff’s case a ton. Imagine if he had 27 TDs with 11 ints. He would be treated like a top 10 QB. 

Not really...stats padding is not a great thing for me. I always hate Qb that are doing this...except for fantasy purpose.