Week 15 - Rams vs Jets

1 hour ago, NYJets4716 said:

Go to the playoffs and lose lol, the Seahawks beat us 40-3. You guys lost to a trash team, not really selling on the fact you are good. SB winning teams don't lose to 0-13 teams. 

Damm what a mean person. Don’t think any rams fans went over and talked smacked lol. 

Wow.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Dude I’m not trying to throw jabs at you either. You haven’t seen me say this wasn’t his fault, or things like that. But you just happened to be the most recent guy to jump on the $$$ thing. Which just doesn’t pass the test anymore with how the NFL works. I also never said you didn’t have a point, just when you put that in there, it hurts the rest of your argument, because while you may have the golden egg of points, you tarnish it with throwing in that one. 

Goff is the touchiest topic we’ve had here since Bradford (seems to be a common denominator) but watching an entire team sleep walk through the first half, joking around and not taking it seriously on the sidelines when we are down 3 scores to a winless team, is in no way on one single player. That is on a coach and his staff. No other teams fans would try to say that right now. Why aren’t we saying this is on Donald? Or Ramsey? The other giant $$ guys? 

Yeah I feel you. Thanks for understanding I’m not being a troll lmao I totally see your view on it. There’s many things that happen to go wrong. I do agree that this team seemed to be sleep walking until they realized it’s about to be over if they don’t wake up. It was hard to watch. It seems the rams take two steps forward and then restart every two games. That’s driving the fans insane I think lol my frustration with the $$$ is simply that I’m desperate to see Jared make that cap hit worth it instead of being a potential future issue. That’s about it. I still have hope though. I have a feeling we see the true rams this week. I want to see how they respond to being beyond embarrassed. What a strange year so far. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Damm what a mean person. Don’t think any rams fans went over and talked smacked lol. 

Wow.

Lmao people just have bigger issues in life and it’s a reflection of that when they hash out like tools. idk what else to say 😂

Just now, MDY10 said:

Lmao people just have bigger issues in life and it’s a reflection of that when they hash out like tools. idk what else to say 😂

I mean it’s ok. But like NY and LA don’t have beef lol.. But hey I know it sounds crazy but I’m more confident about this team lol. It plays to their competition. 

all these wins and losses could be traded. 

NE

Seattle 

Tampa 

AZ 

Wash

our Ls. Are bad but they are just like wtf man lol. 

32 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I mean it’s ok. But like NY and LA don’t have beef lol.. But hey I know it sounds crazy but I’m more confident about this team lol. It plays to their competition. 

all these wins and losses could be traded. 

NE

Seattle 

Tampa 

AZ 

Wash

our Ls. Are bad but they are just like wtf man lol. 

Agreed lol all of our losses except the niners (cause they have our number) are total head scratchers that we know we are the better team. Even with some issues we aren’t losing those games by much. I’m also confident going forward. If they start clicking and can keep momentum I truly think we match up well against ANYONE. Just have to play 4 quarters 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Agreed lol all of our losses except the niners (cause they have our number) are total head scratchers that we know we are the better team. Even with some issues we aren’t losing those games by much. I’m also confident going forward. If they start clicking and can keep momentum I truly think we match up well against ANYONE. Just have to play 4 quarters 

A lot of stuff has to go wrong for us to lose.. like the jets Dline feasting and Sam Darnold looking like Joe Monatana. And I thought everyone was aboard of grabbing a later seed. Yesterday was more shocking.. But at least Goff looked good under heavy pressure in the second half. I know I know. But the defense should have never allowed more then 3 pts. 

Edited by El Ramster
3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

A lot of stuff has to go wrong for us to lose.. like the jets Dline feasting and Sam Darnold looking like Joe Monatana. And I thought everyone was aboard of grabbing a later seed. Yesterday was more shocking.. But at least Goff looked good under heavy pressure in the second half. I know I know. But the defense should have never allowed more then 3 pts. 

Lol Darnold really did make some great plays. Receivers actually caught the ball too. Definitely a Jets team that decided to play for once 😂 either way I do agree. Not that the defense doesn’t deserve to be allowed a bad game.. but why this one haha I was happy with Goff in the second half. Aside from the pick and the other almost pick that was identical I didn’t mind Goff. He had 2-3 other throws that weren’t great but nothing that should normally lose a game. Living in jersey sucks right now lol 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, NYJets4716 said:

Go to the playoffs and lose lol, the Seahawks beat us 40-3. You guys lost to a trash team, not really selling on the fact you are good. SB winning teams don't lose to 0-13 teams. 

That's nice. We beat the Seahawks. I can take going to the playoffs and losing. At least we made it. You, on the other hand, just screwed yourselves out of a generational QB prospect. Enjoy it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

Wow.

Because I'm mad that your sorry team lost to my team costing us the 1st pick. I'm also being honest, if you lost to the jets your sb hopes arent much. 

Edited by NYJets4716
15 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

That's nice. We beat the Seahawks. I can take going to the playoffs and losing. At least we made it. You, on the other hand, just screwed yourselves out of a generational QB prospect. Enjoy it.

You guys are still stuck with goff for the next decade, enjoy

6 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

8 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Because I'm mad that your sorry team lost to my team costing us the 1st pick. I'm also being honest, if you lost to the jets your sb hopes arent much. 

Please stop the bullying 

9 hours ago, JonStark said:

Unbelievable.

Another game I'm fine putting on Goff but you need to give Mcvay an equal share of that blame. If you try to put it all on Goff, you're just babying Mcvay the way you say people baby Goff.

Playcalling aside, when you're the HC of a team and your team plays well against the top teams and then comes out flat against the games you should win (Dolphins, depleted 49ers, Jets), that's on you. You need to get your team up for every game. This team, as a whole, comes in overconfident to these types of games and it always costs them. That's on Mcvay and Goff. 

Also, how in the world can you justify two deep passes on 3rd and 4th and short, when you ran a Malcolm Brown WR screen on 3rd and 15 the drive before to settle for a FG? Shouldn't those playcalls be flipped? 

McVay is a top 5 coach. Goff is a top 15-17QB 

don’t put those last two calls on McVay. If Goff went through his progressions like a competent QB should then he would’ve had a first down. 

I can’t get how you guys can blame McVay because of Goff not being a franchise QB. 

there’s no way McVay is holding Goff back other QBs would kill to be in his place 

Edited by rocky_rams
56 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

How does a fan of a team who’s never seen competent QB play over the past TWO decades judge Goff? 

You guys still won’t see the playoffs in the next decade. 

• Like 1