Week 15 - Rams vs Jets

RamRod

An extremely slow start for the Rams team. The defense had a busted coverage that gave up the td on the opening possession. Goff got hit twice, sacked once and two penalties on offense that basically killed the drive. One a hold after Akers had a nice run and now the false start. We will get it together though. 

You know.. there’s always a chance this happens. I made a big mistake in thinking this offense had what it takes to look good for 4 quarters against a really bad team lol and I can’t even be surprised because it’s what they do more often than not. 

Just now, BEASToftheEAST4 said:

What the **** are we doing?

Idk. I think the Rams are just flat. I dont think its because of the Jets being winless. Rams had 10 days from when they last played. I cant speak for nobody else but myself but those 10 days feel like forever. The Rams will get things together. Right now its not about style points its about just winning. 

Thats why this league is week to week. You never know. I personally dont look for style points. I want to win. Rams are resilient they will get it together and pull it out and get the win. It could be them looking ahead to the Seahawks next week which will be for the division. No matter what the players and coaches say about not overlooking teams, they are human and coming off a huge win over the Pats which was a mental thing to get revenge and next week Seattle for the division. The Jets sandwiched in between.