Week 15 - Rams vs Jets

RamRod

4 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Bro shut up. You’re getting carried away with your unconditional love for Goff. 

you’re the anti @Flounch 

it’s little things that you can see if people want to be great. I’ve played the sport and I know how difficult the position is. But giving your coach unwavering attention would be a good start. Especially after having a mediocre game 

Its not unconditional love. Im just saying now its Goff cant be coached. Thats what you are implying that by one shot of him not paying attention to the coach with no context he wont be great. NOBODY ever even thought about Goff being uncoachable so when you throw out implying he isnt paying attention to his OC which just means he isnt coachable thats just wrong on so many levels because nothing has ever shown that Goff isnt coachable. 

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Its not unconditional love. Im just saying now its Goff cant be coached. Thats what you are implying that by one shot of him not paying attention to the coach with no context he wont be great. NOBODY ever even thought about Goff being uncoachable so when you throw out implying he isnt paying attention to his OC which just means he isnt coachable thats just wrong on so many levels because nothing has ever shown that Goff isnt coachable. 

Nobody said Goff can’t be coached 

2 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Nobody said Goff can’t be coached 

If we are being honest, there’s been many times that Goff seems to not be listening to someone showing him something on the sideline. I’ve seen it many times. I don’t know how important that is because I don’t entirely know what’s going on at that moment but it’s not a good look. Not sure if it’s something to be upset about as it’s a short clip and he could have easily been looking away to watch the game or something. I’m sure they’ve showed many times that he was looking too through out the year. 

A long Goff touchdown would be so satisfying right now. They got this. Anything that scores is great but I want to see Goff light it up

he just got way too confident In that lob that almost got picked lol man.. that would have been a killer 

Edited by MDY10

Just now, NYRamsFan88 said:

That holding penalty really hurts right now 

That was massive. If they don’t get the first it’s down to kicking 3, getting a 3 and out, and hoping for a minimum of 3 again to tie it. Not sure if I trust special teams enough for that