Week 6 - AD to AZ

WizardHawk

Anyone anxious to see Jets-Browns? 

The Browns are playing good football with the scrubs they have, the Jets are overachieving, it should be a fun matchup - I can see it becoming a 31-34 shootout or a 12-9 field goal fest full of hard defense. Either way it should be a good game, even if its jets and browns.

14 hours ago, Dallas94Ware said:

Anyone anxious to see Jets-Browns? 

The Browns are playing good football with the scrubs they have, the Jets are overachieving, it should be a fun matchup - I can see it becoming a 31-34 shootout or a 12-9 field goal fest full of hard defense. Either way it should be a good game, even if its jets and browns.

Yeah that one seems like it'll be a close game. I'm definitely excited for Myles Garrett's debut. Wouldn't be surprised if he got a sack of his first play.

It's hard to focus on other team's matchups when we have such a big game against the Packers coming up, though.

20 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

Yeah that one seems like it'll be a close game. I'm definitely excited for Myles Garrett's debut. Wouldn't be surprised if he got a sack of his first play.

It's hard to focus on other team's matchups when we have such a big game against the Packers coming up, though.

Lol ;) I predict 2 for Garrett. 

What can I say, boredom is a tool of the devil. And no one was replying. And it took like 20 hours before anyone even attempted to double take what I said.

Ok ok for real this time --

Matchup for me to watch this week is Washington and San Fran.

I think Cousins is playing better than a lot of people credit him for, as are the niners front 7. Im interested to see if the protection holds or fails, mostly because im interested to see what is in store with Dallas both after the Bye and in a few weeks when they play Washington.

Archived