The other NFL games week #15

This week we start in LA, as the Chargers vs Raiders. Who ya got?

Saturday Late:Bills vs Broncos

Saturday Night:Panthers vs Packers

Sunday Early:9ers vs Cowboys, Texans vs Colts, Jags vs Ravens, Lions vs Titans, Bucs vs Falcons, Seahawks vs Washington, Bears vs Vikings

Sunday Late:Chiefs vs Saints, Jets vs Rams, Eagles vs Cardinals

Sunday Night:Browns vs Giants

Monday Night:Steelers vs Bengals

Any match ups you guys are excited to see? Chiefs vs Saints should be a good game.

Nice first half from Jalen Hurts, I didn't want him in the draft but he's done a good job these first two games passing. 

I thought he wouldn't run to pass but he's had 3-4 moments first half against the Cardinals where he could have run for 5 yards but got out of the pocket and had some big plays. 

The Jets have some weapons on offense.. just goes to show how important coaching is in this league. 

The really interesting thing now is what are the tie breakers for the #1 pick if neither the Jags or Jets win another game? I think Fields isn't going to do well at the next level.. so to see the Jets draft another bust at QB would be HILARIOUS

If the Jags get Lawrence.. I'd be all for bringing in Minshew to compete for the starting job, the more young guys to fight it out the better 

Edited by Crimmage
1 hour ago, Crimmage said:

The Jets have some weapons on offense.. just goes to show how important coaching is in this league. 

The really interesting thing now is what are the tie breakers for the #1 pick if neither the Jags or Jets win another game? I think Fields isn't going to do well at the next level.. so to see the Jets draft another bust at QB would be HILARIOUS

If the Jags get Lawrence.. I'd be all for bringing in Minshew to compete for the starting job, the more young guys to fight it out the better 

The Jets at two will trade the pick for a boat load of picks. They take Fields they are fools. Keep your current QB and get him a damn coach. TheJets need a controlled offense not this Arians (TB) crap.

I want no part of Lawrence in the AFC.

Just now, m haynes said:

The Jets at two will trade the pick for a boat load of picks. They take Fields they are fools. Keep your current QB and get him a damn coach. TheJets need a controlled offense not this Arians (TB) crap.

I want no part of Lawrence in the AFC.

It is def a toss up at this point tbo but I think a new coach will decide he wants a new QB and will end up taking Fields or Wilson #2. Most of the draft Guru's still seem to have him #2 so it will most likely be Fields. With that said they will probably get a team to offer a 2nd round pick ( or more) for Darnold because he is still very young. 

They have some weapons on that team for sure, Mims could end up being really good ... they just need a good coach. BB with that same team wins at least 6 games if not more