Bears at Vikings - GDT

CBears019

This should actually be a pretty good matchup in that both teams have a lot to fight for here.  Both coaches are fighting for their jobs and fighting to get in the playoffs.

I think the Bears offense will come back down to earth after beating up on the Texans.

Vikings - 27

Bears - 20

go

Even more torn on this game than I was on last week's.

Part of me wants to lose out, so we ensure Nagy/Pace are replaced and put us in a better position to try and get a QB.

Part of me also realizes we've ALREADY played ourselves out of range to trade up and get a QB, so perhaps it's best if I just ride the glimmer of playoff hope we (somehow) still have and see if this team can finally coalesce

Despite my inclinations towards tanking, I'm also both stubborn and bitter, and I have trouble bringing myself to root for any NFC:N teams to beat us.... and I guess I'll be OK-Happy with whatever outcome Sunday brings.

Predicting a Bears win, I think beating on a weak Houston Team might have given the offense a much needed spark, that will in turn get the defense out of it's own funk, and we'll stuff the run pretty hard. 24-13 Bears.

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Playoff game for both teams.  I'd like the Vikings' chances a lot more if we had Kendricks playing.  We're getting pretty thin on defense.  I always worry about the Bears this time of the year, so I think I'll call for a Bears win.

Bears - 20
Vikings - 16

Have you seen our production in "playoffs" over the last 10 years?

We're screwed.

6 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Playoff game for both teams.  I'd like the Vikings' chances a lot more if we had Kendricks playing.  We're getting pretty thin on defense.  I always worry about the Bears this time of the year, so I think I'll call for a Bears win.

Bears - 20
Vikings - 16

Our playoffs started against Green Bay after starting 1-5. We've lost twice since. The playoffs are a long shot.

We are playing for 2nd place in the division. That's about it I think. 

and unfortunately, we've looked better on the road this year than at home.

I see this game coming down to a field goal. In which case, a huge advantage goes to Chicago.

Still rooting for a Vikings W though! Skol!

• Like 1

On 12/18/2020 at 11:48 AM, beardown3231 said:

Vikings 23-17

That's likely in the neighborhood. Unless the Bears implode (I'd say around a 40% chance)...then, who knows? Could be ugly. 

22 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Bears - 20
Vikings - 16

With the season on the line, and all eyes on them, I doubt it. Mitch will **** up royally, or Nagy will. Or both will. 

19 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

That's likely in the neighborhood. Unless the Bears implode (I'd say around a 40% chance)...then, who knows? Could be ugly. 

With the season on the line, and all eyes on them, I doubt it. Mitch will **** up royally, or Nagy will. Or both will. 

Vikings fans likely say the same about Cousins in every big game that they play :)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

But hey even if we lose out, at least we will have a mid 1st rd draft pick