Alex Smith out vs Seahawks

notthatbluestuff

Sucks for Washington, but even if they lose, as long as they win their final two, they win the NFCE. 

I just hope if Haskins rips apart the #32 Pass Defense that Rivera doesn’t get fooled by fools gold and names Haskin the starter Week 16. Alex Smith is clearly the better Quarterback. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Sucks for Washington, but even if they lose, as long as they win their final two, they win the NFCE. 

I just hope if Haskins rips apart the #32 Pass Defense that Rivera doesn’t get fooled by fools gold and names Haskin the starter Week 16. Alex Smith is clearly the better Quarterback. 

Yeah, i dont think theres anything Haskins can do to take Alex Smiths job

Guys, this isn't about the QB for Washington. This game is about Washington's defense. They're going to destroy Seattle's offensive line and Wilson will have no time to do anything.

They lost to Colt McCoy and the Giants a few weeks ago and it was an ugly game because the Giants dominated in the trenches.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

Guys, this isn't about the QB for Washington. This game is about Washington's defense. They're going to destroy Seattle's offensive line and Wilson will have no time to do anything.

They lost to Colt McCoy and the Giants a few weeks ago and it was an ugly game because the Giants dominated in the trenches.

This is what I was going to ask. The front for the WFT is as good as it gets, so I expect a low scoring game where the trenches favour WFT. TO's could be the difference or perhaps the kickers win this one  at the end.  It would be nice to see WFT in the post season, it's been a while, nice to get new teams in the post season.  Their defence is top tier, should hold it's own vs most

Well Haskins probably balls out this game, if only because I put him in the trash tier within my recent QB rankings.

Clearly there needs to be a player that craters my list at his earliest convenience... and who better than the 23 year old Haskins coming in for Alex Smith due to injury.

It seems like QBs just seem to catch fire after being Smith’s backup.

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

The Redskins should stick with Alex Smith next year and draft a new QB, trading away Haskins.

Nah, I love Alex, but he's not a starter in this league any more in my opinion. I am on that "WAshington should acquire a competent Vet" bandwagon though. I think if they just get a decent QB, they are going to be touuuuuuuuuuugh. They could certainly do a 2019 49ers type team. The eagles probably wouldn't trade them Carson, but if they end up picking at 19 or higher, then they probably aren't picking well enough to get a rookie QB that can start right away, so that's the type of angle they should be looking at. Jimmy G if the 49ers draft a guy. Jameis Winston. Matt Stafford. See if Rivers has any interest and he's not going back to Indy. I'd probably avoid Cam, but Fitzmagic looks like he still has some okay games in him and he's a little more explosive than Alex, so not a complete lateral move there. Maybe Carr if the Raiders move on (though I think that is unlikely). Gardner Minshew? 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Forge said:

Nah, I love Alex, but he's not a starter in this league any more in my opinion. I am on that "WAshington should acquire a competent Vet" bandwagon though. I think if they just get a decent QB, they are going to be touuuuuuuuuuugh. They could certainly do a 2019 49ers type team. The eagles probably wouldn't trade them Carson, but if they end up picking at 19 or higher, then they probably aren't picking well enough to get a rookie QB that can start right away, so that's the type of angle they should be looking at. Jimmy G if the 49ers draft a guy. Jameis Winston. Matt Stafford. See if Rivers has any interest and he's not going back to Indy. I'd probably avoid Cam, but Fitzmagic looks like he still has some okay games in him and he's a little more explosive than Alex, so not a complete lateral move there. Maybe Carr if the Raiders move on (though I think that is unlikely). Gardner Minshew? 

We've won 4 games in a row with Alex Smith as the starter.  Isn't that competent enough?