Adrian Peterson traded to ARZ

The Gnat

2 hours ago, cddolphin said:

27 attempts for 81 yards (3.0 YPC), long run of 11 yards, 0 TDs, and at least one hissy fit.

What hissy fit?

Assuming you aren’t talking about the over hyped slo-mo clip from the Vikings game, in which case you’re clearly overreacting.

1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

What hissy fit?

Assuming you aren’t talking about the over hyped slo-mo clip from the Vikings game, in which case you’re clearly overreacting.

Probably that one, where Peterson was exchanging words with Payton, and then later in the week said he "didn't sign up for that few carries". Seems kind of hissy-fit-ish to me.

22 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Probably that one, where Peterson was exchanging words with Payton, and then later in the week said he "didn't sign up for that few carries". Seems kind of hissy-fit-ish to me.

*shrug*

The clip I’m thinking of in my head is Peterson yelling to/at Payton, in which he later said was him telling coach that they need to “run it up their ***”, which it looks like he actually says if just lip reading. 

Was an odd fit either way, I guess Arizona is slightly less odd.

38 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

AP the first player to get two bye weeks and two games in London in the same year.

Not accurate. Bethel McCleod Thompson was in 2013. He played for Minny against Pitt in London that year in week 4. Bye week 5, he was released in week 6 after they signed Josh Freeman. Was claimed by the 49ers and they went to london to play Jacksonville, then had their bye week in week 9. He was released later that year after week 12. 

Just now, 3rivers said:

what will AP's cap value be next season?  If he doesn't have a great year, he might be a good bargain next year so to speak. 

$1.05m base salary, $2.4m roster bonus, meaning he won't be on the Cardinals roster come 2018. Not when you can get a more-effective rookie for a third of the cost.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Not accurate. Bethel McCleod Thompson was in 2013. He played for Minny against Pitt in London that year in week 4. Bye week 5, he was released in week 6 after they signed Josh Freeman. Was claimed by the 49ers and they went to london to play Jacksonville, then had their bye week in week 9. He was released later that year after week 12. 

He may have been on the teams, but he never actually played a regular season NFL game, so I'm not sure that counts.  

29 minutes ago, disaacs said:

He may have been on the teams, but he never actually played a regular season NFL game, so I'm not sure that counts.  

He made the trip. Was on the 53. He constitutes an nfl player. There was no condition in actually playing the game in his comment, just that ap was the first player, which is inaccurate

Archived