Week 15 GDT: Ravens vs Jags - Keep the Momentum Rolling

drd23

Looks like MIA is the best opportunity to grab that 7th seed. Losing 6-0 at the half after the MIA kicker missed a FG to end the first half.

Houston is hanging pretty close to Indy, though, losing 14-10.

Detroit is keeping it moderately close to TEN with 24-15. Not a lot of faith they'll win that one. 

7 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

How has Marquise Brown regressed so much in literally every aspect of his game, after getting healthy?! I don't get it.

Maybe he’s just pressing, I’m hoping that with another offseason where he’s completely healthy and not looking to build his body back, he’s just able to focus on the receiver elements of things and work on getting in PLENTY of time with Jackson.

That and hopefully with another threat (please DeVonta Smith PLEASEEEE!!! Please fall to our pick or have us trade up for him, we need this dude), Brown looks a lot better as defenses can’t roll as much attention his way.

Edited by diamondbull424

7 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Lost speed

Worse hands

Worse route running

Worse awareness

It makes zero sense.

I’d say he’s faster, I just don’t think his agility/quickness is the same, probably could use more footwork in the offseason and jugs machine. I still have some faith, especially considering his recent play being of better quality than the beginning of the season.

Pees annoys me. Where is the contain for Minshew on the right side to prevent him from scrambling and finding a guy after, so stupid.

And I’m so done with Elliot. This dude is terrible in deep coverage, he has no instincts. Queen doesn’t finish his coverage well, but Elliot is always on the end of bad coverage. It’s so annoying. If we get an erasing single high safety, this defense would go from “good” to elite. Teams know Elliot isn’t someone to worry about and so even if he’s got help over the top they’re not worried about him making a play.

Watching those Ed Reed highlights and then watching this defense without Reed is so infuriating (same with Lewis and watching Queen).