Week 15 GDT: Ravens vs Jags - Keep the Momentum Rolling

drd23

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Pees annoys me. Where is the contain for Minshew on the right side to prevent him from scrambling and finding a guy after, so stupid.

And I’m so done with Elliot. This dude is terrible in deep coverage, he has no instincts. Queen doesn’t finish his coverage well, but Elliot is always on the end of bad coverage. It’s so annoying. If we get an erasing single high safety, this defense would go from “good” to elite. Teams know Elliot isn’t someone to worry about and so even if he’s got help over the top they’re not worried about him making a play.

Watching those Ed Reed highlights and then watching this defense without Reed is so infuriating (same with Lewis and watching Queen).

Dang even in retirement Pees is messing up our D

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Watching those Ed Reed highlights and then watching this defense without Reed is so infuriating (same with Lewis and watching Queen).

Kind of setting yourself up for disappointment with that being the standard though. GOATs vs essentially two first year starters.

1 minute ago, DreamKid said:

I think Lamar is aware of the yardage needed for back to back 1,000 yard seasons. Feels like he's pressing on some of these opportunities and reads. 

Yeah, he probably shouldn’t press, the Bengals should give him enough opportunity in the final game. He just needs to get it within about 80 yards over these two games against the Jags and Giants (who have a legit run defense typically).